PDA

View Full Version : I Am Legend

[SS]Midnight
12-15-2007, 08:24 PM
This movie was very awesome. Cast Away quality (better IMHO) but FAR less boring. (not boring at all IMHO)

This movie is guarunteed to get your heart jumping more than once if you watch it in the theater.

Bassani WILL wet himself in the first scene. (Mustang action) winksmiley

Drunk_Couzens
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I agree. The movie was very suspenseful and exciting. Good plot and pretty funny at times. Definitely worth seeing in the movie. Even came close to busting out a tear at times (too bad im a man's man and that will never happen )

2 Thumbs Up! bigclap

[SS]Midnight
12-17-2007, 01:16 PM
My favorite quote from the movie is when the "fresh Prince" says:I was saving that bacon. It is funny because of what is happening at the time. laffyguy

[SS]Steve-O
12-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Midnight
My favorite quote from the movie is when the "fresh Prince" says: I was saving that bacon.. laffyguy

I guess you had to be there...winksmiley

[SS]Midnight
12-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Steve-O
I guess you had to be there...winksmiley Yup yup. So go watch it. Then you will understand. regularsmi

Drunk_Couzens
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
My favorite was " What are you doing out here frank?!?"

[SS]Midnight
12-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Heh ya that was a good one. Kinda spooky too. sadsmiley

I also like the video rantal store. Heh. "So who's the new girl?" rofl

[SS]Showstoper
12-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Yo,
Saw the movie...Awesome plot all the way, I always liked Will Smith, me and him are around the same age. Liked him as a rapper, love him as an actor...He's come a long way and paid his dues...Ooops, I'm off track again, buy the movie when it comes out on dvd, you'll get ur moneys worth. Peace.beatdeadho

Sabotage
12-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I plan on seeing it soon, but from what I've heard is it's good but the CGI is horrible.

hasha
12-28-2007, 05:39 PM
i heard it was a mix between resident evil and castaway. havent seen it tho

[SS]Midnight
12-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by hasha
i heard it was a mix between resident evil and castaway. havent seen it tho Yes...but that really does not tell you much.....

Originally posted by Sabotage
I plan on seeing it soon, but from what I've heard is it's good but the CGI is horrible. I thought the CGI was just fine.

hasha
01-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Midnight
Yes...but that really does not tell you much.....

i actually heard about the whole movie including the end. and what i said up there stands true imo

[SS]Snakebite
01-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Great movie, very Resident-Evil-like... the only thing I wish it had was more footage of what happened in the beginning. Maybe go back at the end of the movie and do a quick recap of how he ended up alone like that. I mean I KNOW how, I just wanted to see it happen in a time line of sorts.

All in all, great movie, scary at times, if you're into scary movies, then its awesome.

[SS]SportoFu
01-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I agree 100% Snake.

Sabotage
01-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Yes I agree with snake also but I can also see the movie being way too long by doing so.