PDA

View Full Version : clan confusion

~arsn~
12-11-2007, 07:42 PM
hey guys, i have been playing socom III for a few months now, and have been attacked by a barrage of people begging me to join their clan. I was hoping that you could give me some advise on how to find a clan that plays the way that i do? I'm looking for tactical team play, and hope to get lucky enough to find one that has some of the standards that you required. Any info will help.
Thanx,
~arsn~

DatGuy
12-11-2007, 07:50 PM
your best bet is to not hop into random rooms, find a group of people that enjoy the game and play for fun, but still play to win. In my opinion a good atmosphere and good people far outweigh a group of jerks that play well.

and dont join the first clan you run across, try them out, see how they play, what their comms are like and how they are with general banter.

check this site for a lot of clans....

http://revclan.us/TopSocomSites/

~arsn~
12-11-2007, 07:57 PM
thanks for the quick reply and the site. I'll check it out.

DatGuy
12-11-2007, 07:59 PM
no prob...

good luck!

[SS]Rator
12-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Yep thats like the last bastion of the socom community i think. Good luck, or buy a 360...heh

Drunk_Couzens
12-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Yea, like they said. The number 1 factor is to have fun with a good group of guys that you get along with. A game is just a game, and it will get old in due time. Its the people you play with that will keep you coming back for more every night. Unfortunately, a lot of the good players no longer play Socom 3 for it lost its fun factor with the technical issues and game play changes. If i were you, i would wait until Socom confrontation comes out (whenever that might be, hopefully in a couple months) to start thinking about joining clans. Hopefully these SS jerks (jk) and all the other real players will be back for a bit on confrontation.

Ps. Beware of clans that are just starting, or just getting back together. Big No No.

~arsn~
12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
thanx for all the feed back, the TSS site really helped as well. Good luck on the 360 front. Light 'em Up!!!

DatGuy
12-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks man!

[SS]Rator
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
np good luck!

Stankk Virus
12-12-2007, 02:47 PM
???

[SS]Shooter
12-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ~arsn~
I'm looking for tactical team play, and hope to get lucky enough to find one that has some of the standards that you required.
I would recommend the Black Devils [BD]. They still play Socom and are tactical players.

http://blackdevilsclan.com/