PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed

[SS]Grifter
12-02-2007, 03:17 PM
After reading posts by some of the people that apparently "breezed through" the game, I was hesitant on even picking it up.

But, I said fuck it and picked it up anyway last night. I was pleasantly surprised. The graphics are great - the story line is different to say the least.......But the controls and the gameplay seem fine. Like others have said however, killing one guard that's about 20 feet away from another doesn't trigger an alarn - which it probably should, especially if he's in his line of sight. Other than that, I like it. There are side missions apart from the main story line that keep you more than occupied in the game.

Deadshooter
12-02-2007, 05:34 PM
there are tones of side missions. and the story is wicked different. but i think after about 10 hours playing this game you will decide to bring it back. becasue in the first hour your doing the exact thing the rest of the time you play the game basically over and over again. and the seens where you have to wait to play is dumb there should just be cutscenes.

i give this game a 6 out of 10

[SS]Grifter
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
I get that - and honesty, it really doesn't bother me quite that much. That's the point of the game - kill people, get information, pickpocket, run tasks and missions and kill your target. It's like saying that you'll return R6 Vegas or CoD4 becasue all you do is shoot people. to-MA-to, to-MAH-to.