PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is.......

JESS7
12-03-2003, 07:21 PM
You guys fill in the blank. I just thought this would be a fun thread. lol Did I mention that I love Christmas time? lol:p

Oh, yeah, my answer to the question is: a Mogu. It's a pillow from Brookstone that is very neat. It's made of a silken material and has tiny beads about the size of the tip of a needle inside it. Very fun to squeeze and play with.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=MOGU&world_code=100&category_code=61&subcategory_code=630&search_type=subcategory

[SS]Arkangel
12-03-2003, 08:52 PM
One hundred billion dollars.

Badger
12-03-2003, 09:23 PM
I would like Santa to bring me Britney Spears, Carmen Electra and Jenna Jamenson.:D :D :D Just picture that Christmas morning ......waking up...rubbing your eyes walking downstairs and seeing those three under your tree wearing nothing but a ribbon and a smile:D :D

[SS]Arkangel
12-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Badger
I would like Santa to bring me Britney Spears, Carmen Electra and Jenna Jamenson.:D :D :D Just picture that Christmas morning ......waking up...rubbing your eyes walking downstairs and seeing those three under your tree wearing nothing but a ribbon and a smile:D :D

If that's the case...I want a Vida Guerra!

[SS]Rator
12-03-2003, 11:30 PM
...an extra 24 hrs. in every day, and to drive formula 1 cars for a living.

Weeper
12-03-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by <AE>CHAMELEON
You guys fill in the blank. I just thought this would be a fun thread. lol Did I mention that I love Christmas time? lol:p

Oh, yeah, my answer to the question is: a Mogu. It's a pillow from Brookstone that is very neat. It's made of a silken material and has tiny beads about the size of the tip of a needle inside it. Very fun to squeeze and play with.

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=MOGU&world_code=100&category_code=61&subcategory_code=630&search_type=subcategory

SNAKE ... hint ... hint ...

I think she is trying to drop you a clue. LOL
:cool:

[SS]Steve-O
12-04-2003, 10:09 AM
WOW a pillow that does all that. Everybody should own one then. There must be some kind of chemical(crack) it gives off so that you feel so good. If this is not a clue I don;t know what is. sensation in Japan, Mogu is now here to snuff out your daily stresses and bring happiness to your world.

[SS]Cuervo
12-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by <AE>CHAMELEON

seems like a newer version of those oriental pillows filled with seed casings...

[SS]Cuervo
12-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Ok for an unselfish and Sea Snipers wish...

For Breach to be found not guilty and spend Christmas/New Years at home

now to be selfish-

100 billion BILLION dollars. hey.. now that i think of it.. with that.. ill only be the 2nd most richest guy in the world.. after Veteran and his penny stock explosion... but also.. id be able to BUY Breach out of Jail.

[SS]Steve-O
12-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Hey you could also but me somthing to. Somthing small thou cause I know your cheap.:D

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Captain C is gonna do the Dan Marino... and buy all his teammates Isotoner gloves for X-Mas. LOL Fine by me it is pretty cold here now so I will take an XL size.......................
especially last night we had an MVA with entrapment/extraction. We had to cut the dudes roof off his car. it was dang cold out last night working on this car/patient for an hour. Actually here is what was left of the fellas car after we extracted him................ the brown circle/cover is something we use to keep undeployed air bags (steering wheel) from going off during the intense vibrations of cutting the roof off............

[SS]Rator
12-04-2003, 02:53 PM
OMG! Did he make it? Props to you and your wife for volunteering your time to help Doc.

[SS]Snakebite
12-04-2003, 03:40 PM
...... my two front teeth.

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 03:57 PM
10 - 4 Sir he did. Here are some more pics...........

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 03:58 PM
a

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 03:59 PM
cutting the roof off..... firefighters love any excuse to use their toys!!!! LOL. They had a blast with this guy

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 04:01 PM
My crew going in after roof taken off. I am on the far right........

[SS]Dr.Who
12-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Stabilizing him, taking him to stretcher. Attempting preparation to loading him into the Ambulance............. again I am on far right. Please know that I am not looking for praise by putting the pics up, but wanted to share some of my life with you all. Hopefully most of you dont get to see something like this. Hopefully not ever from the drivers view either.

all the resquers (including firefighters) are volunteers. The driver was an involuntary volunteer. 12 peeps worked for an hour and saved the guys life............ 911 works

[SS]Rator
12-04-2003, 04:09 PM
you're a good man Doc.

Weeper
12-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Good Job DOC!!!

My wife was an EMT for 10 years. I don't think I could ever work in that field the trauma would get to me.

Glad to have you on our team!

Badger
12-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Well done Doc, my sister was a voluteer firefighter sometime ago so I can apreciate your commitment to helping others.

[SS]Steve-O
12-04-2003, 10:55 PM
I guess that car is an insurence write off.