PDA

View Full Version : Airborne on MTV update

[WH] Airborne
12-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Awhile ago I told you guys I got to participate in the filming of the season finale for MTV's Viva La Bam. Well, this Sunday night the season finale will air, and MTV is already running commercial spots non-stop, and I found out this afternoon that I am in the commercial clip. In the commercial, I'm the big ogre standing next to Bam's mom with the short black hair, stache and goatee. Show airs this Sunday night at 9:30PM EST, and I may have the opportunity of participating in the 2nd season. I've already watched the filming for two 2nd season episodes, and if you're a fan of the show you are going to love what they're doing for next year! Those guys are fuckin' crazy, and money is no object to MTV where this show is concerned. I was talking to one of the producers during the filming a few weeks ago, and he told me that Bam Margera's show has a virtually limitless budget. Unfreakinbelievable! Anyway, check out the show Sunday night!

[SS]Steve-O
12-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Will do, one of the top things on my priorty list.

[SS]ProXimo
12-02-2003, 12:15 PM
That's awesome Airborne. Look forward to it.

Congratulations. Who knows? You may make it to the big time when they see you on screen. LOL

[SS]Rator
12-02-2003, 02:56 PM
hahaha, those guys ARE nnuts! Thats cool i'll watch for you.