PDA

View Full Version : Twb_cod4

BoilingGoblin
11-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Hello All,
I was wondering if and when the maps for COD4 will be available for TWB. I never played SOCOM, but your TWB looks great. Is there anything I can do to help? Also, TWB webpage has some problems. The "see in action" link does not load the map. The demo works fine though. The registration link won't work either. It says" Couldn't connect to server". Any help?

Thanks
BoilingGoblin

[SS]TeeToe
11-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey there Boiling Goblin-

The old version of TWB is offline while Rator and Chenzo develop the TWB v 2.0. I can't say when it will be finished as we are in the middle of the SEAL Leauge, but it will be better and easier than before.

BoilingGoblin
11-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Thank You TeeToe for getting back with a response so quick. I am in a clan (FDC) on XboxLive. We are a new clan and I thought this would be a great way to coordinate tactics. Well it seems to be the perfect way actually. It looks like you guys have a great and well organized clan. Its nice to see a team that is in the upper echelon, but still willing to help out others instead of trashing them. I have seen that alot and it really takes away from the fun of online games. It does me anyway. I despise bullys! Anyway thanks again.

Bassani
11-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey Boiling ya, the TWB is very cool. The new version will be way cool to do up tactics on. We want it as bad as you do, but with everything that is going on with our clan and in real life its hard to get it up as soon as we want, Be patient and you will have a great new TWB to work with.

Thanks for the comps too. And welcome to our boards.