PDA

View Full Version : Tactical White Board

WAR PIG 33
11-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, beautiful job on the Guide for COD4! Now we need you to get the Tactical White Baord up and running agian! Please get the server up on this and get it running again. I will donate more money to you or buy a copy I can place on our site if we can work a deal. I love Flash and what you did on that. Please,Please, Please, lets work something out.

WAR_PIG

Chenzo
11-07-2007, 03:29 PM
did rator make you post this?

[SS]Rator
11-07-2007, 03:46 PM
HAhahaha no i did not make him post that. lol.

Whats up WP, we (Chenzo and I) are working on version 2 of the TWB so youll just have to be patient. We both have full time+ jobs and both run clans so we work on it when we can.

We will let everyone know asap.

Thank you for your compliments on the guide, much appreciated! I will see if we cant get Brady to let us post the digital versions online for everyone to use as well.

WAR PIG 33
11-07-2007, 05:17 PM
LOLOL... nice. yeah no worries I scanned the maps already. But a PDF file of the guide would be awesome!

As for the TWB, do you have a rough ETA on that? I totally understand the 2 jobs and clans..etc thing. I just want to get some tactics layed out for our clan and that is soooo helpful for that. Any ways, let me know when you close please. I will donate some paypal your way also... bigclap

[SS]Rator
11-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks bud, and we dont really have an eta on it yet, we know it is super helpful, to us too. We want it us as much as everyone else. New versions gonna be sweet. Chenzo's already got some great new stuff working for it, but we cant really say when you might see it. Maybe Chenz can? Chenz?