PDA

View Full Version : GH3 Demo

[SS]Rator
10-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Ok so i beat all 5 songs on the demo on expert first time thru like 90+% on all of them without really trying.

I have to say that first, its pretty much JUST like the previous GH's in terms of gameplay and feel etc. graphics are great BUT it is SO easy and SO forgiving. Hardcore players know that the forgiveness meter goes...

GH1=Harsh Mistress, why won't you give me that?!
GH2=Hey thanks buddy!
GH80's=What? Really? Sweet!
GH3=You've GOT to be kidding! I can't believe they gave me that!

Kinda lame. I hope they nerfed it for the full release. I want something along the lines of GH2 since they give you SOME stuff, but isn't nearly as unforgiving as GH1.

Totally pre-ordered, totally playing it as soon as i get it, but it better cause be pain and strife to get through the songs or ill be pissed!

So, my review of the demo...

bigclap bigcry2

Bassani
10-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Heh, I was going to post that it was on the marketplace, but I forgot. I still do not have my GH2 back from my buddy, so I tried it with the regular controller which is kinds tough seeing as how you do not know where the buttons are. It is also an achievement to complete the career with the a regular standard controller on Hard or Expert.

Here is a list (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=393) of the GH3 achievements for the 360

Chenzo
10-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
GH1=Harsh Mistress, why won't you give me that?!
GH2=Hey thanks buddy!
GH80's=What? Really? Sweet!
GH3=You've GOT to be kidding! I can't believe they gave me that!

So true.

They started making the rhythm detection looser and thought to make the game harder by putting in difficult cord changes...

which is lame.