PDA

View Full Version : Need Help !

=D//R= Riggs
11-28-2003, 01:26 AM
Guys how would you all react and what action would be taking against a disrespectful clan member who insist on bashing other members skills ?? i have a slight prob in are clan and im getting upset i really dont want to have to dismiss him only cause he is a great player but all this bashing and disrespect has to stop.. any feedback would be greatly appericated

thanks
Riggs

[SS]SportoFu
11-28-2003, 04:43 AM
I would say it depends on whether your clan is primarily looking for good players, or if you are looking for a tight knit clan that gets along like brothers, and respects one another regardless of their skill. Once you figure that out, I'm sure you'll know how to handle it.
Just my opinion.

[SS]Raiden
11-28-2003, 09:29 AM
I have to agree with Sporto, It all depends on what you want. As for us we take respect and brotherhood over any one persons skills any day of the week.
So it all comes to what you want and how you want to be seen.
Just my thoughts!!!

[SS]Steve-O
11-28-2003, 09:49 AM
There are plenty of good fish in the sea, DO NOT ALLOW some idiots skills get in the way. Tell him to smarten up or toss him to the curve. Trust me there are no one man teams out there. I ma sure you have relizedc that a shitty(not good at socom) individual that plays with a team is better then an AMZAZING guy who does not.

Badger
11-28-2003, 12:31 PM
I have to agree with the posts above me. I know for a fact that the Wolfhounds do not tolerate any disrespect made towards another clan member OR our allies. The person's skill level is irrelavent. I would give him a warning and if he doesn't change give him his walking papers. Your clan is somewhat of a new clan and this could be one of those moments where you would set a precident for all of you current and future members to follow. Team play wins over individual play in this game.

Weeper
11-28-2003, 02:38 PM
I agree with all of the above responses.

Again ... talk with the individual first ... then see how they respond and if this solves the problem. Many times this is all that is needed.

If not, I would say that the overall well being of the group as a whole should prevail over the individual. I have seen several members leave a clan before over one individual.

But always TALK to the individual FIRST!

=D//R= Riggs
11-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys im on the same page as you all..there was some feedback posts from the problem sorce and some of my guys stepped up to the challenge for me and Sky.. the posts from this person are totally uncalled for and Sky has decided to lower in rank first warning if it still happens he will get his walking papers and ill do my best to lets each and everyone are =D//R='s allies and good friend clans who this person is so he wont mess with another clan again thanks for all the feedback

[SS]Steve-O
11-28-2003, 05:03 PM
Hey Riggs what does that "SS" stand for on your tag. Also what does the OTHER "SS" and "AE" tag stand for?

=D//R= Riggs
11-28-2003, 06:35 PM
The first SS is im a member of =D//R= Secret Service (there is only 3 of us Riggs , Skyhawk , Mullet ) the second SS ribbon is from the war we plyed against you when we beat ya and the <AE> ribbon is from when we beat them

[SS]Dr.Who
11-29-2003, 12:58 PM
Joke him if he cant take a F^&*K. Use your heart and let your conscience guide you LOL.

[SS]Rator
11-29-2003, 06:02 PM
Damn, did we recruit you Riggs? Looks like it from your sig. Kind of a bit disrespectful that you have a tag on your sig saying that you beat us dontcha think?

About your situation with the disrespectful member, I would put him in his place right away. No one in the SS busts on anyones skills, nor do we roster for matches based on skill. Someone like that would never have made it into the SS in the first place. And if they did, they would never have dropped their "[r]". Ban him from practices and matches for a couple of weeks and see how he likes that.

=D//R= Riggs
11-30-2003, 01:15 PM
no disrespect intnded Rator.. We get ribbons for all war we play in that we win.. it not ment to be in any sort of disrespect you the seasnipers nor the American Eagles .. as far as are lil prob we had Sky and the rest of are clan decided to drop him from are roster.. If we dont take a stand now who is to say in future someone else will try to pull this again and say but so and so didnt get in trouble ..

again thanks guys for all your input

[SS]Snakebite
11-30-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey!! Don't we get a ribbon for beating D//R like 3 times before they beat us?? hehe ..... joking :D

[SS]ProXimo
12-01-2003, 10:45 AM
We can't do things like that Snake. Our Sigs will not fit in the computer screen if we posted a ribbon for all matches won. LOL.

I do think it's dis-respectful to do it anyway and it's probably why [SS] does not do that.

[SS]Arkangel
12-01-2003, 05:50 PM
I agree with Prox.

~~HF~~ Roket
12-01-2003, 07:59 PM
Perhaps it would be better to just gain a non descriptive ribbon avery time you win, rather than having one that is marked with the clans initials. You will find in time though that your sigs will be ridiculously large if you continue to do it.

But hey, I'm just clan leader of an insignificant Australian clan, feel free to ignore me. ;)

[SS]Snakebite
12-01-2003, 08:38 PM
Good aye... mate!!! lol ;)

Welcome to the forums.

[SS]Rator
12-01-2003, 09:22 PM
hahahha thanks Roket, consider yourself ignored! What did you say?

[SS]Steve-O
12-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Go put another shrimp on the boby.

You call that a Knife?
Thats not a knife thats a spoon!
Oh I see you have played knify spoony before.

I think a dingo ate my baby?

There I got it out of me.

=D//R=SkyHawk
12-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Snakebite
Hey!! Don't we get a ribbon for beating D//R like 3 times before they beat us?? hehe ..... joking :D

Snake we only had 2 wars with you guys, you won one of them, we won the other. I don't see why this little nonsense with ribbons so offends you, that you are making sarcastic comments about DR.

~~HF~~ Roket
12-02-2003, 07:39 AM
Bloody Paul Hogan, where did he get that shit about shrimp on the BBQ from anyway?

In all the BBQ's I've been too, I've never once seen shrimp on any of them. :mad:

Most of us in Aus are glad he lives in the US now, you can keep him :p

[SS]Steve-O
12-02-2003, 09:29 AM
I am not actually sure where I got the shrimp thing from. It sounds funny thou.

[SS]ProXimo
12-02-2003, 12:12 PM
Skyhawk. We are just giving you a hard time man. Just kidding around. You can display what you like on your sigs. It's your clan.

We where just making comments about why we don't do things like that. We play many clans and if we where to do something like that, our sigs would be very large and won't look good.

I also mentioned that [SS] does not do this because we find it offensive. We play to have fun and we enjoy playing with great clans like =D//R=. The battles are intense and the competition is great. We enjoy when we win and we respect clans when they beat us. We just don't post ribbons when we beat someone. No real reason to do it. You win some, and you loose some.

That's all where saying.

=D//R= is a great clan. I never had a chance to really play against you guys in a war, but I hear from the [SS] guys that you guys are very challenging. So it's all good.

Read my Quote on the bottom. It says it all.

=D//R=SkyHawk
12-02-2003, 05:56 PM
I see. The other use for those ribbons is to know who participated in what war and that's about it.

[SS]Cuervo
12-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by =D//R=SkyHawk
Snake we only had 2 wars with you guys, you won one of them, we won the other. I don't see why this little nonsense with ribbons so offends you, that you are making sarcastic comments about DR.

COrrect SKy.. 1 and 1.. Snake might be confusing DR with SG whom we beat 3 times. If you think Snakes comments are sarcastic.. then you would understand why it would offend us. I don't think people appreciate it when others SEEM to be flaunting their victories to others.

[SS]Cuervo
12-02-2003, 06:26 PM
I see. The other use for those ribbons is to know who participated in what war and that's about it.

SO you will also have ribbons to wars you lose?

[SS]Snakebite
12-02-2003, 09:07 PM

I think you missed out on the last 2 words of my post............... * haha and joking *

Yes, Cuervo, I had them mixed up with SG.

Marine
12-19-2003, 05:17 PM
LOL i have finally registerd my shit here a and riigs that kool that you ask allys for clan help