PDA

View Full Version : Generator Studios Flash Site is Done!!!

[SS]Rator
11-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Let me know what you all think, http://www.generatorstudios.com then click on the "Flash" version.

PS: It has sound too.

Virus
11-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Really nice, I like the lay out.. Great Job..

[SS]Rator
11-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Thanks man!

Badger
11-26-2003, 04:30 PM
Nice work Rator!!! I really like the layout and the windows are a nice touch as well

[SS]ProXimo
11-26-2003, 04:39 PM
YOU ARE THE FREAKING MAN. Great Site. Easy to use. Not too much Flash. Sounds are great. Layout is great. The speed is great.

You did it once again. You amazed me with your talents. LOL

Seriously, Great job boss.

[SS]Rator
11-26-2003, 05:36 PM
DAMN, thanks guys! It means a lot!

JESS7
11-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Very cool. I like it a lot! I wanna learn. Will you give lessons??? lol

[SS]Snakebite
11-26-2003, 06:35 PM
No private lessons......:) and I want in on it too. lol

Very nice site, maybe we'll have JD Hardware ready to slip in there on your next update. ;)

JESS7
11-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Look everyone....my avatar is of a turkey, and so is Snake's!!!! lol Couldn't resist! Sorry to get off the subject, Rator. Again, nice site!

[SS]Arkangel
11-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Damn, Rator. You have some serious freakin' talent. Very cool stuff!

I remember from the html site you had that radar blip thing...you totally need to make that a screensaver.....please!!!!

[SS]Rator
11-26-2003, 09:09 PM
hahahah, thanks everyone, Jess and Ark, sure lessons are available, but i suck at teaching and im very expensive., LOL!

Ark, remind me and i'll see what i can do with that.

[WH] Airborne
11-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Just my opinion, but you can't teach talent. You've gotta have the type of talent it takes to create a presentation like that in your blood. You, Rator, definitely have it in your blood. Very nice work, man. I like it.

[SS]Dr.Who
11-27-2003, 12:24 PM
Rator. The site is awesome. However for those of you that did not delve toooooo deep before complimenting have really missed out here......
I encourage EVERYONE to go to http://www.generatorstudios.com/gs2004/
Look at all the stuff that received awards (some non Clan related). Rator the bathroom and the fruit still life................. JESUS man that is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even figure out Frontpage or even Photoshop.......... compliments and accolades cannot EVEN TOUCH what Rich and Generator Studios is worth. Comcast and QVC.cool clients to have huh?

Just one question why is the blue SS LOGO not in there? You have the white one there.........................................

nicely done boss.....................

~~HF~~ Roket
11-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Very nice indeed

Might have to get you to do up a site for our clan. How much do you charge in Aus dollars?

[SS]Rator
11-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Thanks alot fellas!

As far as cost for a site. It all depends. You could get a very simple site like this... http://www.quicktab.net or a fancy site like the Generator Studios new site or the SS site or this one http://www.generatorstudios.com/danskotesting/clicktopop7.html where i did all of the animation of the stick figures (click on each section and theres a new stick figure animation for each)

The sites range from about $1,500-$2,000 for something like the QuickTab site, or $10,000-$20,000 for the SS, Generator Studios, or Dansko sites.

It's really up to you. More cash = more flash. Let me know what you've got to spend, and I'll let you know what we can do for you. rich@generatorstudios.com

Thanks again everyone!

Badger
11-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
[B]Hey Thanks alot fellas!

The sites range from about $1,500-$2,000 for something like the QuickTab site, or $10,000-$20,000 for the SS, Generator Studios, or Dansko sites.

Damn am I ever in the wrong business:mad: Not a bad living and you really don't have to get out of your housecoat and slippers;)

[SS]Cuervo
12-01-2003, 02:58 PM
Rator is the man.. all self taught.. and just years of experience.. A tremendous talent... glad everything is going well Rator. Im sure you will be winning more awards this year

[SS]Rator
12-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Sniff sniff...thanks guys, sniff...

Yeah Badger, i was thinking about naming my studio, HC&S (housecoat and slippers) but it just didnt quite have the same right to it.

Bear in mind those higher paying jobs arent rolling into the studio every day. I'd say i average about one of those big ones per year. the rest of my income is generated in smaller amounts.

Thanks again to everyone!