PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

USNAVY1985
08-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Hey I was just reading your thread havnt been on in a long time. you all wont be playing the new socom? thats too bad I was looking forward to playing with you all again. I hear the new socom will have closer combat like s1 and s2 offered. If the game turns out a success do you all think you will then take it up? If not I may just buy a xbox 360 instead of a ps3.

[SSr]LouSaynis
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
I would buy an Xbox360 and play with you guys, but I don't like th idea of paying to play a game that I already payed good money to buy the system and the game.

[SS]Rator
08-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Sup Navy, yea unless its better than what we have now, we wont be moving. Does anyone actually think it will be better than vegas? No. it wont be. Niether will Socom 4. History = Future.

As for paying to play. You buy the system, the game, and pay per year for the service, but, lol its totally worth it in my opinion. When you pay for shit, they pay attention to it and update it, add to it etc. Theyve been making Live better since we've started using it.

[SSr]LouSaynis
08-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I think I'll just stick to the Battlefield series. That's made me pretty happy for the most part.

I did buy Vegas for the PC, but then I found out that the video card wasn't man enough to run itcompbash And now, no store will take it because it has been opened and all of the video game stores that buy used game stopped buying PC games about a year ago. I'm screwed.

Bassani
08-20-2007, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by OVERDRIVE4825
And now, no store will take it because it has been opened and all of the video game stores that buy used game stopped buying PC games about a year ago. I'm screwed.

Ummm, try Ebay!?!

[SSr]LouSaynis
08-20-2007, 06:13 AM
1 obsticle: Parents

[SS]Midnight
08-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by USNAVY1985
I hear the new socom will have closer combat like s1 and s2 offered. ...I remember hearing that they were going to release at LEAST 3 map packs at a rate of "every couple of months" last year.....

Bassani
08-21-2007, 10:05 AM
lol, I remember hearing that too. Have they brought those out yet since pack #1?

[SS]Grifter
08-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Bassani
lol, I remember hearing that too. Have they brought those out yet since pack #1?

No - but I hear the next map pack will be called SOCOM: Confrontation.

Just like the maps for SOCOM II were called SOCOM 3, and the maps for SOCOM 3 were called SOCOM: Combined Assault.....