PDA

View Full Version : Lost my composure last night.....

[SS]Dr.Who
11-24-2003, 09:24 AM
Hey everyone I just wanted to apologize to the [UT] clan.

Vin, Weeps, Ark and myself ( I think I forgot someone else) were playing in a room with [UT] clan. We had others in the room NOT from either clan. Well, we were having a blast and fortunately the [SS] sides were having a great night and won most of the rounds and almost all games. In the lobby between one of the games someone mentioned that "all the [UT] clan tags looked like train tracks". I responded with "and the SS train is coming through". I made [UT](JEDI)X their clan leader a bit upset.

I did not show good taste in the upstanding [SS] way. While it seemed funny when said, it was prolly in bad taste. So I firstly apologize to [UT], secondly to my clanmates that were present. Hopefully [UT] doesnt NOT play with us, as they are a good clan and are awesome competition.

[SS]Rator
11-24-2003, 02:10 PM
thanks for owning up to that Doc, and if possible, you should try to contact them for an apology. I think, JEDIx, isnt that, Vins wife?

[SS]Dr.Who
11-24-2003, 02:14 PM
10 - 4 Sir yes she is. I did apologize last evening to them........... in the lobby. Then I sent her a PM thru SOCOM again apologizing.

[SS]Rator
11-24-2003, 02:18 PM
This is just a note to everyone who knows and plays with the SS. We are human, and we do make mistakes. What makes an SS member different, is how Doc is handlling this situation. He knew he was wrong, he apologized. Thanks Doc. We will always treat everyone with respect (unlesss we are disrespected) and play in a sportsmanlike manner. If anyone sees anything to the contrary, please let me know. You can PM me in here.

Thanks.