PDA

View Full Version : Sig Tournament

[SHW]dirtyfeast
04-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Ladies & Gentleman,

We the clan of [SHW] ShipWreck are having a Sig tournament. We are inviting as many of your members as possible who would like to participate in this. If you have any skill, or knowledge of making Sig's we welcome you. You are also welcome to join if you are a beginner. This tournament will be fun, and exciting. This is also a great way to meet people from the Socom community. We are a great clan, and we are currently involved in the DOA tournament. We have been around a long time, and we have many a great alliance's established. Many clans whom you might know. So please take a second, come and join our forum, and sunbmit your sing-up application for the Sig tournament. We only ask that you use your clan tags infront of your name so we know who you are. Example ([SHW] DirtyFeast). Thank you for your time.

Visit us at http://www.shipwreckdynasty.com click on the forum link under our sun clock.

Dirtyfeast
Leader
[SHW] ShipWreck

Pai-Mei
04-10-2007, 12:48 PM
We only ask that you use your clan tags infront of your name so we know who you are. Example ([SHW] DirtyFeast). Thank you for your time.

He posted this on alot of forums, but never once put his own tag first...including ours where it is in big bold white letters asking just that...lol. Just my two cents, it was much more harsh a reply from me on our forums though.

[SS]Rator
04-10-2007, 01:13 PM
lol thnx Pai

[SHW]dirtyfeast
04-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Well you dont have the option to edit user name. If you could please put my tags infront of my name I would appreciate it. They are [SHW]. It would be much easier to allow members some ability to modify there accounts. You cant add tags to names properly on some boards. Sorry for this confusion. Thank you for your time.

DirtyFeast

[SS]Rator
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
done. I figure people usually know what their names are...

[SHW]dirtyfeast
04-13-2007, 05:22 PM
I would like to thank the participants for signing up for the Sig Tournament. We have had a good turnout, and we only have 12 spots left. Our first bracket of 16 participants is already full. There is still room on the second bracket. Come on over and sign up. You can visit us at www.shipwreckdynasty.com click on Enter The Dynasty, and click on forums. Listed below are some of the participating clans.

[5th] 5th Freedom, [LOS] Last Ones Standing, [PA's] Professional Assasins, [Ape] Clan of Ape, [L*S] Legion of Solidarity, [VoA] Vow of Apathy, [101] 101st Airborne Rangers, [iMr] Immortals, [GT] General TakTiks, [-C-] SOTG, [KINGS] Kings of Choas, [SHW] ShipWreck

We encourage you to have as many of your forum members sign up for our forums to show some support for there clan participants. We only ask that they use there clan tags infont of there name when they register. This way we know who they are. All participnats will be allowed 1 vote each, and all shipwreck forum members are allowed to vote in the tournament. You can vote for more than just one person. Tournament will kick off April 28, 2007.

Again, I would like to thank all for participating, and best of luck to all participants. May the best Sig win.

[SHW] DirtyFeast

[SS]Rator
04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by [SHW]dirtyfeast
...the best Sig...

Is there such a thing? It must be a sight to behold!

NEO-X
04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Is there such a thing? It must be a sight to behold!

I know right...

Either way this should be pretty interesting.

BTW Rator.. I know your busy.. but sup with the SS competitions? Anything in the pipeline?

[SS]Rator
04-19-2007, 12:57 PM
yea, just a little busy, i'll get one up here soon though.