PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Weeper
11-18-2003, 10:50 AM
I MADE A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THANKSGIVING IS SWiSH.
NOT SURE IF IT WILL SHOW UP HERE BUT I'LL GIVE IT A TRY.

BETTER YET ... DON'T WANT TO USE IT RATORS BANDWIDTH.

YOU CAN VIEW IT HERE:

http://www.northridgechurch.org/thanksgiving.htm

[SS]Steve-O
11-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Man I want turkey now even thou I already had my thanksgiving...

[SS]Steve-O
11-18-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Veteran
Steve-O, Canadians have Thanksgiving? Anyways just so you all know I'll be out of town for a week starting on the 24th so I'll be off for awhile.

LMAO, you americans(veteren) are so lost its not even funny. For example I work at a Hockey Store and we have a lot of americans that shop over here. Anyways I was fitting a guy(an american) for skates, and he reads a sign posted. "We will be closed thanksgiving"(CANADIAN THANKSGIVING NOT AMERICAN) and he said that exact same thing as Vet, "Duh, you folk got thanks-a-giving toooo." I died laughing. Then right after he asked "what is the price of these skates in real money". I just kind of looked at him like he took the small bus all his life. It was a funny day.

Anyways thanksgiving in Canada is always on the second Monday of October.

JESS7
11-18-2003, 07:26 PM
Well, we had the pilgrims and the Mayflower. What you guys got??? lol

JESS7
11-18-2003, 07:28 PM
By the way, that was a great job on the site, Weeper. I wish I could learn to do things like that. Maybe you should publish a tutorial! Great job again!

[SS]SportoFu
11-18-2003, 08:35 PM
That ALMOST brought a tear to my eye......if I COULD cry.......I FEEL NOTHING!
Nice artwork though.

[SS]Dr.Who
11-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Bunch of sentimental crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeper
11-19-2003, 09:13 AM
DOC ... IF YOU REALLY FEEL ITS A BUNCH OF SENTIMENTAL CRAP ... IF YOU LIKE, I CAN MAKE UP ANOTHER ONE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH FOR YOU.

JUST LET ME KNOW?
LOL

[SS]Dr.Who
11-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Got everyone's attention huh? DOC =GRINCH!!!! LOL j/k it was very nice. I meant to post a second response saying gotcha, but in my old age I forgot LMAO

[SS]ProXimo
11-19-2003, 10:55 AM
That was really nice Weeper.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. No matter when you celebrate it and the history behind it. It's a time to be thankful for sure.

SurfCity
11-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Weeper, NJ, <>< Happy T-day Boys !!!

<AE> frzaBANNED
11-19-2003, 05:08 PM
alright, alright...i know i havent played socom with any of you guys for a while now, but what happened to you all? the Sea Snipers used to be some of the baddest killers around? now you guys are making these sissy little web pages?? where are the real SEA SNIPERS at??????

jk guys... happy thanksgiving to all.

ps. nice site weeper!

[SS]Frost
11-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Happy thanks giving to everyone and while I'm on the subject of holydays have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

It's begining to look a lot like christmas.........