PDA

View Full Version : Murphy's Law

[SS]Dr.Who
11-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Just thought I would share this cool link http://www.angelfire.com/on3/elite/murphy.html

Badger
11-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Never draw fire, it irritaes those around you......LMAO, Thanks for the laugh Who.

Weeper
11-18-2003, 12:45 AM
GOOD POINT BADGER!

I was playing a round with some other peeps the other night. We are on I think ENWAPI or whatever it is. You know the one where the SEALs are suppose to use stealth.

Well my idiot teammates (not SS) start grenading announcing where we are attacking from.

Next thing I know a barrage of granades are returned from the terrorists. Lucky me being up front gets killed. I was in stealth mode, but thanks to grenade happy teammates I got killed.

Needless to say ... I took other routes from then on. However, I wanted to just shoot the idiots on my team.

~~HF~~ Roket
11-18-2003, 08:04 AM
Nothing worse than some moron throwing grenades who doesn't know how to use them properly.

Getting killed by one of your own team who is careless with grenades is another pisser.

Weeper
11-18-2003, 08:06 AM
TELL ME ABOUT IT.

THAT HAPPENED TOO!

Weeper
11-18-2003, 08:06 AM
AT LEAST IT WASN'T MY [SS] BUDS!

IT WAS IN A PICK UP GAME.

Virus
11-18-2003, 09:01 AM
I'm a sniper and rely on stealth, I hate when you get some guy with a non sileance weapon right next to you.. I'm like hey jerk your giving my position away..