PDA

View Full Version : Free Headset

[SS]CJ
11-14-2003, 10:20 PM
I got my new Sony Headset in today. Its the same one that Cuervo recommended. I no longer need my Labtec headset. If anyone wants it, let me know. It comes complete with duct tape, super glue, and ear wax. If I don't get any responses, the headset funeral will be Sunday, 1 pm pst at Blue Lake Park. In lieu of gifts, please sent a contribution to gamers anonymous.

[SS]CJ
11-15-2003, 04:48 AM
LOL @ Snakebite. Yes, it works. But when speakin, others tell me that my voice is really faint. I got tired of ppl saying "Speak up, I can't hear you."

Weeper
11-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Yea ... and we got tired of saying it ... LOL ... and not hearing you well.

Welcome to the NEW HEADSET CLAN [NHC]

[NHC] Members:

Cuervo
Snakebite
C.J.
Weeper

Anyone else wanna JOIN?

LOL

[SS]Arkangel
11-15-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Weeper
Yea ... and we got tired of saying it ... LOL ... and not hearing you well.

Welcome to the NEW HEADSET CLAN [NHC]

[NHC] Members:

Cuervo
Snakebite
C.J.
Weeper

Anyone else wanna JOIN?

LOL

I think I am going to join that clan. I am also going to be rocking the NCC, New Controller Clan, since I do not have a functioning L2 button. Thanks, Vin!!

[SS]SportoFu
11-15-2003, 09:43 PM
I bought the Logitech headset. Looked at the new PS2 one, and they look very similar.....except for the mute button.

[SS]CJ
11-16-2003, 05:47 AM
Hey recruit, turn your "walk and talk" feature off. That is why your L2 button doesn't work.

Dang recruits, they don't know squat. Rator, didn't you say you had some mandatory recruit films that they have to watch with a pop quiz afterwards. I'll volunteer to be the proxy for the test.

[SS]Dr.Who
11-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by [SS]CJ
Hey recruit, turn your "walk and talk" feature off. That is why your L2 button doesn't work.

Dang recruits, they don't know squat. Rator, didn't you say you had some mandatory recruit films that they have to watch with a pop quiz afterwards. I'll volunteer to be the proxy for the test.

[r] and [rr] clan orientation. I think Cj could be the X.O. Human Resources

OR would that fall under Trainings responsibility? LOL

[SS]Snakebite
11-18-2003, 09:45 AM
:confused: so thats why my L2 button doesn't work...........:eek: