PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use iTunes?

[SS]Arkangel
11-14-2003, 02:30 PM
I recently got a new deck for my car, and it plays mp3s, so I decided to start putting all of my cds as mp3s on my PC. Apple finally came out with iTunes for Windows and it is the best application I have ever used for music. It automatically sorts all the mp3s by Artist and Album name and genre. Very cool stuff. You can also edit your mp3s in like 2 seconds, it rules.
I have like 3200 mp3s, so it's good for me. The only problem I see is that it takes a lot of RAM.

It also has a lot of live feeds for radio right off of Live365.com which play all sorts of music and it's uncensored.

<AE> MUSKRATBANNED
11-14-2003, 04:19 PM
yeah man i use that, i have a mac. it burns CDs pretty fast too. good stuff. i wanna check out that iPod and see what that's all about.

[SS]ProXimo
11-16-2003, 08:39 PM
I use i tunes and it's great. I have a PC and I am getting my wife an i Pod with the 20GB hard drive. I have reasearched allot and think this is the best MP3 player around and she can take it anywhere with her.

[SS]Steve-O
11-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Ya sure Prox your getting your wife an iPod. don;t woryr I do the same thing. then you just throw the line out "well I can't return it so..... I guess I'll use it" LMAO

[SS]ProXimo
11-17-2003, 10:29 AM
LOL, Trust me. She will use it. The other cool thing is that it doubles as a portable hard drive. I can use that. lol

JESS7
11-17-2003, 10:35 AM
I want one too! Talk to Snake for me will ya? Thanks, guys! lol