PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Game

[SS]Informer
11-12-2003, 05:46 PM
Hello, I was wondering if i could possably play with you guys sometime this week if you would allow me to. I am waiting for a tryout e-mail still and i dont care how long i have to wait, ill be patient. I was just wondering if i could get a friendly game scheduled with you guys just to get a great feal of the [SS] team
and make some aquantences.

I wont be upset with whatever answer you guys give me on this post.

Thank You.

[SS]Raiden
11-12-2003, 05:54 PM
what part of Rhode island? I`m from johnston originally

[SS]ProXimo
11-12-2003, 05:56 PM
How are you doing,

Rator is the leader of [SS], but I don't see why we could not setup some time to play with you. We do make public rooms all the time but we don't live in any particular server. We communicate with the rest of the Clan or now use the Clan options to find out who has created a room and where.

If you want you can give us your AIM info on this post and someone will probably check with you once they get online.

We will have an official practice on Thursday, so I know this won't work for most of our guys, but some of us play allot. Just leave your AIM info.

I don't think Rator would mind at all for you to join us in a public room to play with us. Rator has been very busy with many things going on with SOCOM 2 and the SEA SNIPERS. So please understand that any email sent to him at this time may take some time to get a response.

I assume you already read the Volunteer Rules and that your at least 18. We also post our current location on the link called "current location". You can always check here to see what public rooms the [SS] are playing in.

Look forward in playing with you.

[SS]Informer
11-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Thank You for responding. I am from Johnston in fact Raider i live on the west end toward scituate. My AIM info is TheDonWTF as i was making my name and got pissed off because all the names were taken, hence "WTF" was plugged in. I will gladly join you guys in a public room im on AIM often so im easy to contact. I understand rator being busy in all, so its cool.

[SS]Raiden
11-12-2003, 10:11 PM
So weird i lived and grew up on greenville avenue between Atwood Ave and Conti`s bakery , right next to Gregg`s pharmacy (if they still there)
But man oh man i graduated high school 4 years after you were born , the harsh realities of being old, lol