PDA

View Full Version : Airborne on MTV

[WH] Airborne
11-10-2003, 03:13 PM
I just got back from the filming of the season finale for Viva La Bam, the new reality show on MTV featuring Bam Margera from Jackass fame. Bam's mother and my aunt have been best friends for about 30 years, so there are alot of scenes filmed at the hair salon my aunt owns. My aunt called me last night and asked if I wanted to be in the scene today and I of course was more than happy to oblige :D

I'm not sure when it's going to air, but if you've been watching this show you are going to shit when you see what was filmed today!

[SS]Rator
11-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Holy crap dude, Bam and his family live in West Chester i think near me. I have seen them doing scenes in West Chester before, and i think my brother and his friends used to skate with them. Fairmans skate shop is the West Chester skate shop, and i think thats where Bam first got signed as a skater. Pretty cool! We drive by the mini-golf course that they tore up that time on jackass all the time!

[SS]ProXimo
11-10-2003, 05:13 PM
That's great AIRBORNE. I am also used in a movie. I did not get much prop's for it, but the picture below is some evidence.

[SS]ProXimo
11-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Veteran must be jealous.

LOL

[WH] Airborne
11-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Holy crap dude, Bam and his family live in West Chester i think near me. I have seen them doing scenes in West Chester before, and i think my brother and his friends used to skate with them. Fairmans skate shop is the West Chester skate shop, and i think thats where Bam first got signed as a skater. Pretty cool! We drive by the mini-golf course that they tore up that time on jackass all the time!

Small world, ain't it? Now he's got his own show that drew 60 million viewers last week.

[SS]Frost
11-10-2003, 11:50 PM
That's cool prox, it sucks that they only used you as a stunt double to climb the buildings and take the hits from the green goblin.