PDA

View Full Version : IQ Test - esp for Chameleon

[SS]Arkangel
11-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Ok, so I took this IQ test...and it said my IQ was 126, which they say is "highly intelligent".

Chameleon - some of the questions were based on logic, and I was having a hard time figuring out the relations of some of the answers. The ones regarding which number comes next in a sequence I understand very easily. Some of the other ones really gave me a hard time.

Take a look..the ones I have trouble with are the ones like, "Jane is taller than Sally, Sally is shorter than....blah blah" and "If all Zips are Zoodles, and all Zoodles are Zoinks...." those type of questions. I tried to chart them, but I got lost in them. The answers I came to seemed logical, but I don't know if they were correct.

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Check it out!

[SS]ProXimo
11-10-2003, 05:08 PM
I got a 139.

Is this good, or am I just a loser or something.

Math and Science come easy to me. This is why I became an Engineer. lol

Anyway, Don't really know how accurate these are but it was fun doing it.

Thanks.

[SS]Dr.Who
11-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Here are my results fellas, not just a score but what they say it says about me...........

Congratulations, Ken!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.
This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

It also told me I am a mathematical slug "This means that you scored higher than 10% - 20% of people who took the test and that 80% - 90% scored higher than you did.. LOL In high school I FAILED Pre-Algebra twice!!!! Once because the teacher said I didnt know what I was doing, and a second time just to prove she was right the first time LMAO

[SS]ProXimo
11-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Veteran. With the above statement. You proved that your IQ is about 300.

LOL

JESS7
11-10-2003, 07:13 PM
I'll try this again when I get a chance. I have done this before, but I can't remember what I scored on it. I do know that my score was higher on that test than my actual IQ is. I had my IQ tested when I was in first grade. That was to be admitted into enrichment/advanced classes. When we were in high school, we all got curious about our IQs and asked the teacher about them. She said that even though we had been tested at such a young age, IQs only vary a couple of points over a lifetime. They're based on mental age and chronological age. We had to have a note signed by our parents to find out, but we did, and I am not bragging, but mine was the highest in our class! I was not the smartest person as far as grades went, but I could compete with the best of them on logic, math, and science. I even scored a 35 out of 36 in the science section of the ACT (a test most colleges around here use instead of the SAT).

Sorry for the long post. I wasn't trying to toot my own horn, but "Toot, toot!" I guess I actually did, huh? Oops, I guess I'll have some appologizing to do later! lol I am really not a smartie though. I don't have a bad attitude about it. As long as Snake knows that I am smarter than he is, that's all that REALLY matters! lol;)

[SS]Steve-O
11-10-2003, 07:33 PM
I got 124, and just to prove it.

[SS]Steve-O
11-10-2003, 07:34 PM
BTW what is average?

[SS]ProXimo
11-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Ok, You guys made me do this. Not to brag, but here is my IQ with a picture to prove it.

Weeper
11-10-2003, 08:08 PM
LOL ... nice work with Photoshop Prox!

[SS]CJ
11-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Prox, I guess I'm smarter than you, but not as good at Photoshop.

[SS]Steve-O
11-11-2003, 12:14 PM
LMAO, that is funny.

[SS]ProXimo
11-11-2003, 01:53 PM
LOL,

I figured you guys would like that.

Weeper
11-11-2003, 02:03 PM
OK ... You guys made me break down and take the test!

[SS]Dr.Who
11-11-2003, 02:22 PM
This has been a funny thread lmao