PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

kILL_DEVIL
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
IM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MAP PACKS IT GIVES A CSR REFERENCE CODE 47 APPRECIATE ANY HELP SONY UNABLE TO HELP

[SS]Rator
08-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Ok, so you put in all of your information (again!) your name , addy, cc number, moms maiden name, and signed away your first born? What does it say after that?

A few of our guys had some weird error code as well, but once they shut off the ps2 and rebooted, it seemed to work.

I know a few of us had to do it a couple of times.

let me know, and good luck!

Chenzo
08-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by kILL_DEVIL
IM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MAP PACKS IT GIVES A CSR REFERENCE CODE 47 APPRECIATE ANY HELP SONY UNABLE TO HELP

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20041103h.jpg

[SS]Rator
08-02-2006, 05:14 PM
lol omg that was funny, but he's from a clan we play and i told them to come here with any questions about downloading the new maps, so Chenz, lol, be nice.

For those that dont know Chenz and i are good friends and live near each other. We've been gaming together for like 7 years or some shit. He likes to make fun of me and i like to punch him. whipsmiley

Bassani
08-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Yea Kill Devil, I had the same problem. I input all my info 3 times. On the 3rd time it said that I had already purchased the maps. Hang in there. If it comes down to it, you may need to try a cc that you have not used before such as a gift card form the mall ( of course with a visa logo on it ). Just hang in there and it should go through soon. Hope this helps.

kILL_DEVIL
08-02-2006, 06:53 PM
well i hope that one dude joins the game to night i will look foward to intro.back to buisness i have tried for a week with several differant cc but thanks i will keep on trying

Chenzo
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
I was just bustin balls...

that's my job here... just like it's cuervo's job to suck em...

(BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I crack myself up.)

sorry...

[SS]Rator
08-03-2006, 11:36 AM
HAhahaha, Cuervo....

NEO-X
08-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Chenzo

sorry...

HAHHAHAHAAH..

Good shit

[SSr]LouSaynis
08-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Chenzo

sorry... Chenzo, you crack me up too. . .