PDA

View Full Version : Live Stats / Server info?

Shadow_Viper
08-01-2006, 12:32 PM
I know you guys have done A LOT with this game and it's much appreciated.

I'm new to the game and for the first time, I've formed my own clan - www.nssclan.org - of which, I'm molding a lot of standards to your clan.

I can see that you guys do a lot of web programing too so I figured this would be a great place to get the information I'm looking for.

I know there is code that can be put into a website that will provide live stats and other information for players using Socom 3. I was wondering if you know or have any code that would show stats or other type of information on our members that are using Socom 2.

It'd be great if we could provide information such as: What room/server a player is in or live stats from the player's profile.

Thanks in advance.
-Dave

[SS]Rator
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Whats up Viper. Welcome to the boards and thanks for the compliments. We dont care about stats ourselves, but i think Rage from SHO http://shadowops.org/ knows how to get that code put in to your site to display live stats. From what i know, there is no way to display who is playing where at what time.

Hope that helps, and good luck with the new clan. Hit up vapid@seasnipers.net if you want to get a little practice in.

Tagger
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Maybe the "who is online" information could be something suggested for the next game version. That would be a nice feature to have on a website - if it's possible.