PDA

View Full Version : Sea Snipers

Lgndkllr777
07-01-2006, 09:19 PM
What year were u guys founded anyway? and when rator first made it did u create it knowing that you were going to have a fancy site with rules and everything for the clan, or did stuff like SniperCon just happen after you started playing together?

[SS]Midnight
07-02-2006, 02:42 AM
The answer to the year question is in every SS members signature. Check mine, it's at the end there on the right.

I will let Rator answer the rest of your question.

[SS]Rator
07-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Yes, founded in October of 2002. I did create the SS knowing it was going to have a nice site since i didnt have any restrictions on it. Meaning, i dont have a client telling me what color to make things or what font to use. I could make the site anything i wanted to.

I knew i wanted to create the rules and regulations and structure ahead of time and did, then re-created some of the medals that Chenzo and i came up with for our old clan.

We had always wanted to meet somewhere and never made it happen till Chief was recruited and hooked us up with the phat crib in Virginia Beach, WOOOWOOOOOO! He also set up this years SniperCon in Vegas, got us a great place, but found out afterwards that he cant go, DAMMIT!

And the maps, dude, the maps i just made for US to start. I did Frostfire. That was my very first one. Then after a few weeks or so, a month maybe, i decided to start releasing them to everyone.

So, hope that answers everything, and we turn 4 in 3 months.