PDA

View Full Version : Sea Snipers info

Fastbreak
03-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey everyone,
Ive been playing socom online since socom 1 hit the shelves, and i must say that this clan looks amazing.... the structure, the organization, and the reputation. Even though ive been playing for all this time, i have never desired to join a clan for some reason. I just played with my friends and we hopped rooms.

I realize that you guys probably have strict requirements for entrance-- if you are even recruiting at all. I am not asking to join Sea Snipers, i understand that this is something that could only be done over time through building relationships.

This said, is there any clans in socom 2 or 3 that you guys are allied with that are recruiting? I am soon to be a very active player again and will have time to spend in a clan.

An y info about respected clans that are recruiting you could give me would be greatly apprieciated. THANKS
-Ryan Taylor

P.S. After i read the S3 manual u guys did i had to check Sea Snipers out... it was a sick manual.

[SS]Rator
03-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey bud, thanks for the compliments! There are lots of respectable clans that frequent our boards and I'm sure will reply to this if they are looking for recruits.

If you're interested in joining, please go to the volunteers page on our site and make sure you meet all of the requirements, then send me an email to rator@seasnipers.net and we will review.

Thanks!