PDA

View Full Version : <WH>CORPSE sayin S^

WH CORPSE
08-13-2003, 05:52 PM
nice forum SS see yall in the battlefeild

[SS]Arkangel
08-13-2003, 09:42 PM
hey Corpse...what's going on? I could be wrong, but its your avatar a Cannibal Corpse album? And if it is...and you are a metalhead, what other bands are you into?

[WH] Airborne
08-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
hey Corpse...what's going on? I could be wrong, but its your avatar a Cannibal Corpse album? And if it is...and you are a metalhead, what other bands are you into?

I can vouch for this, yes he IS a metalhead, and I think you should go over to the Wolfhounds Forums and get in on the music thread.

WH CORPSE
08-15-2003, 05:32 PM
i love death metal my fav is cannible corpse of course there is also a mexican death metal band called bruarjiah they are brutal slayer is awesome and neaphalm death cool to i mainly listen to death metal

[SS]Arkangel
08-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by WH CORPSE
i love death metal my fav is cannible corpse of course there is also a mexican death metal band called bruarjiah they are brutal slayer is awesome and neaphalm death cool to i mainly listen to death metal
Brujeria....huh? Of course I know fucking Brujeria!!
PETER WILSON!!!

WH CORPSE
08-16-2003, 02:09 PM
arch u know of any other mexican death metal bands

[SS]Arkangel
08-16-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm really not into the South American bands. Well, of course Sepultura and Brujeria, but that's about it. I like a lot of Power metal and a lot of European. Manowar, Iced Earth, Rhapsody, In Flames, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Children of Bodom...stuff like that.

NoMaK
08-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Im shoutin a holla now, nice boards SS.