PDA

View Full Version : Sadam Huesien Torture

[SS]Dr.Who
10-30-2003, 01:16 PM
I dont know if any of y'all have cable television but you need to turn on Fox NEWS. They have been showing all day, video tape of torturing by Sadam's military peeps on the poor Iraqi peeps!!!!!
What a bunch of evil fockers. They cut off heads fingers and tongues. Fox is showing peeps getting shoved off of multy story buildings and landing (miserably) on the ground.. OMG some of it is graphic as all hell. I AM GLAD THEY DROVE THAT BASTAGE OUT!!

[SS]Cuervo
10-30-2003, 01:24 PM
i saw that last night doc.. was messed up..

[SS]Snakebite
10-30-2003, 03:29 PM
I would like to see vids of HIM being tortured..... unless he's already been blowed up. lol

[SS]ProXimo
10-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Yea Guys, This conflict hits a little close to home for me. I was involved in the first Desert Storm and wished he was taken out back then. My borhter and I where both M1A1 Tankers during the Gulf War.

This man is sick and needed to be taken out. I just hope we did take him out already.

"It's not up to me to forgive our enemies for what they have done, It's up to GOD. My job is to arrange the meeting."

-US Army Genral's response to a stupid question.

[WH] Airborne
10-30-2003, 09:30 PM
If you go to http://www.foxnews.com and scroll down to Latest Headlines you can view the torture videos there.

Absolutely heinous, heartless, and barbaric. Nothing but a bunch of masked cowards. I say line'em up and let Sport take'em down one-by-one with his Phillipino kill-sticks. I'll finish off anything that's still twitching with my Raging Bull 454.

WH RedCell
10-30-2003, 11:26 PM
The level people will lower themselvs to is disgusting at best. We need to find all these A**holes put them on an island and then turn it to glass with 1 of our big Bombs. Those dirtbag sons o B*tches

[SS]Steve-O
10-31-2003, 12:42 PM
I just saw thous movie clips that is brutal. Digusting things how can someone do that to someone else.

Badger
10-31-2003, 05:57 PM
I don't know whats worse Saddam for doing that to his so-called people or Fox for airing the shit. Somethings are sometimes not meant for the publics eyes. I am one of many Canadians who has fully supported the USA in its pre-emptive strike on Iraq and Operation Freedom. However how much more proof is needed for us to hate this guy even more. I'm sorry but I kinda had a feeling that some sort of propaganda would be surfacing after the Bush administation started to see a drop in the countries support for him. I still support Operation Freedom and all of the troops still over there as well as the ones who have perished. I just hate blatant propaganda.

[SS]Arkangel
11-06-2003, 11:47 PM
I used to have all this footage on my PC of how the Iraqis tortured and executed their people. Then I had to reformat my drives.
Anyway, I had a smuggled stoning video on my PC. Sick bastards. It was like 16 minutes long...luckily I enjoy that type of shit, otherwise I may have thrown up.

Anyone ever see the video of the Russians slicing the throat of the Chechnyan rebel and then putting his head on his back? It caused a HUGE uproar in Chechnya. I wonder if we would ever get involved in that conflict. They need serious help.