PDA

View Full Version : E-mail

[SS]Informer
10-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Hello this is The_Informer, i have rescently sent a volunteer e-mail. I just wanted to let you know that i got your reply stating that when tryouts are open i would be contacted. I just wanted to let you guys know that i recieved that e-mail and i am available at any notice.

Thank You.

[SS]Dr.Who
10-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Welcome to our forums.
You should probably contact [SS]Rator for further instructions.........................

[SS]Snakebite
10-29-2003, 04:42 PM
Yes, contact = rich@generatorstudios.com .....unless his email isn't working. Which it isn't on my end. Rator must have me blocked!!

[SS]Rator
10-29-2003, 04:50 PM
everyone else can send me emails...wonder whos blocking who!

[SS]Snakebite
10-29-2003, 06:30 PM
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'rich@generatorstudios.com'. Subject 'Test', Account: '217hdp@bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 .net 022: Your current IP address is not allowed to relay to generatorstudios.com Solution: Connect using BellSouth Internet Service.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Thats what I'm getting.

????

[SS]Rator
10-29-2003, 06:44 PM
thats your service, for some reason it wont forward thru to generatorstudios.com

JESS7
10-29-2003, 07:07 PM
I think that he's just trying to give you trouble, Rator. You should demote him or even put him on probation! lol If he can't send you email, then he shouldn't be allowed to play in the next match! Punishment should be cruel, unusual, and severe! lol Want me to break his thumbs? :p

[SS]Snakebite
10-29-2003, 07:13 PM
I would love to see you try. :D

Rator, are you getting my emails from Yahoo account?

JESS7
10-29-2003, 07:18 PM
OK, tonight will be Snake's last night of gaming for a while. When he goes to sleep tonight, I am gonna take care of those thumbs. I am sure he'll miss you guys, but it will all be for the best. lol

[SS]Informer
10-29-2003, 07:35 PM
Thank you for replying to the thread. If you could contact me through the forum when the time comes for tryouts i would appreciate it because i do not check my e-mail often.
Thank You.

[SS]Raiden
10-29-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Informer
Thank you for replying to the thread. If you could contact me through the forum when the time comes for tryouts i would appreciate it because i do not check my e-mail often.
Thank You.

The last thing i want to come off here like is an A...Hole, but if i wanted to tryout for a clan with the recognition that the Sea Snipers have , And was waiting for a possible tryout (via email) , i think i would start checking my email alot more often. Like i said i dont want to sound like a DI@#, but i was once in your shoes a long time ago (trying out for [SS]) and i checked my email non-freaking stop.
Just my two cents.

[SS]SportoFu
10-29-2003, 08:00 PM
Right on brother!

[SS]Steve-O
10-29-2003, 10:10 PM
My thoughts exactly Raiden.