PDA

View Full Version : Nice forums [SS]

Tagger
08-13-2003, 02:01 PM
I like the colors and the organization.

Rator, I've got an email from VBulletins telling me about an updated version of the software. However, I'm a little scared of running the update. It sounds like, when I do, I'll lose all the graphics and formatting of the forums as they are currently.

Is that the case? Or, am I safe to run the update.

Currently, we're running VBulletin 2.3.2. The new version is 2.3.3. I think that's right.

Just want to know before I foul up the whole deal.

[SS]Cuervo
08-13-2003, 02:24 PM
Rators the Man

[THC]Chenzo
08-13-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
Rators the Man

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Rator's the WOman! :p

[THC]Chenzo
08-13-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by <AE> Tagger
I like the colors and the organization.

Rator, I've got an email from VBulletins telling me about an updated version of the software. However, I'm a little scared of running the update. It sounds like, when I do, I'll lose all the graphics and formatting of the forums as they are currently.

Is that the case? Or, am I safe to run the update.

Currently, we're running VBulletin 2.3.2. The new version is 2.3.3. I think that's right.

Just want to know before I foul up the whole deal.

Hey we're updating our THC forums... I'll let you know how it goes and how easy/hard it is when we do it.

=LS= Muad'dib
08-13-2003, 03:39 PM
whats sup chenzo.........lazy mofo :)

[SS]Arkangel
08-13-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by [THC]Chenzo
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Rator's the WOman! :p

Ohhhhh....so that's how your relationship with him works. We were hesitant to ask who was the bitch in your unorthodox, but Constitutionally protected relationship.

[THC]Chenzo
08-13-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
Ohhhhh....so that's how your relationship with him works. We were hesitant to ask who was the bitch in your unorthodox, but Constitutionally protected relationship.

Oh, I thought it was general knowledge that he's my bitch.

Tagger
08-13-2003, 07:29 PM
Ok Chezno, I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,

[SS]Arkangel
08-13-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Ful Breach
I think the both of you are a couple of Sally's. I used to punk guys like you in prison.

No comments needed, or responses please. You both know I'm right so let it be. Any response from either of you just shows everyone your guilt.

Breach....when you're right, you're right...and I've known you to be right on a lot of things. Especially when it comes to the complete domination and humiliation of teenage girls.

=LS= Muad'dib
08-13-2003, 09:44 PM
ouch.

thats all that was needed was one word