PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to S2 (supposedly)

[SS]Dr.Who
10-26-2003, 06:21 PM
http://www.enragedninja.com/socom/countdownl.swf

[SS]Deadeye-R
10-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Thats cool.

[SS]CJ
10-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Thats funny Who. I've seen other SOCOM 2 countdown clocks too. The one in socomclans.net ladder forums has been there since May or June.

[SS]Vindica8r
10-27-2003, 12:39 PM
NICE DOC IT WILL BE MY FIRST SEVEN DAY FAVORITE
I WILL LOOK AT IT DAILY

[SS]Dr.Who
10-27-2003, 01:11 PM
LOL @Vin gotta get the daily priority viewing in huh?

[SS]ProXimo
10-27-2003, 02:47 PM
The tension is building man. this is going to be great.

MKNITRO
10-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Thats awesome bro, I heard rumors that it was being postponed though. Has anyone else heard about this.
Get back to me if you have.
Nitro

[SS]Dr.Who
10-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MKNITRO
Thats awesome bro, I heard rumors that it was being postponed though. Has anyone else heard about this.
Get back to me if you have.
Nitro

WHAT??? no frickin way man. They cant do this to me (they can do it to the rest of all y'all, but not me)!! Must be some bad info you got dude. LOL

MKNITRO
10-27-2003, 04:10 PM
I certainly hope so man..
Trust me when I heard it I was pretty pissed too.
I guess I am going to have to call Game stop and see whats up for myself. Someone said that they had so many glitches, and or bugs on the beta that they were going to postpone it for 3 more months.
Also they said that hackers already got in to the beta.
I don't really believe it all myself, but I was just wondering if anyone heard anything.
I am at work right now and they don't let us use the phones to much so I will find out when I get home.

Hoping its not true!!!!!!
Nitro:mad:

MKNITRO
10-27-2003, 04:18 PM
All right. Didn't want to spread any bad word.
I think we are still okay.
I just checked the Gamestop Web site and it says 10/4/03 for pre release ETA.
so I am pretty sure we are still good, and that pretty much dispells the bad rumors. Sorry guys.
Nitro

[SS]Dr.Who
10-27-2003, 04:21 PM
*deep breath* WHEWwww. I can feel my blood pressure returning to normal now, TY kind Sir. LOL

[SS]SportoFu
10-27-2003, 06:03 PM
From what I heard the hackers are freakin out cause they CANNOT hack the beta. Also, they had already fixed a lot of the glitches before we all received our betas. They were actually going to cancel the beta since it was such garbage at the time, and they already improved the final version at that time. The only reason they went through with the beta was to get some feedback, completely expecting to hear about most of the problems, but perhaps some they had not found. Rest assured, the final product should be out on time and sweet as shit. ;)

[SS]Snakebite
10-27-2003, 06:10 PM
As long as its hacker-free (codebreaker / gameshark free) , I could care less about anything else. If they just made socom 1 cheat free, I'd be cutting back flips.

[SS]ProXimo
10-27-2003, 07:00 PM
I confrimed this with GameStop.com I have a GameStop Complete membership, so I get allot more info on games than the normal user would. I also get all the sneak peak stuff and developer video reviews. Everything is on target.

[ss]Traffic
10-27-2003, 08:53 PM
it better come out on time or they are going to have a riot on their hands

MKNITRO
10-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Amen to the riot Traffic. Like I said before I didn't want to start any bad rumors, or have them passed around for that matter. I just wanted to see if any of you gentlemen heard anything about it.
Thanks for the good feedback though.

Nitro

[SS]Dr.Who
10-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by [SS]SportoFu
Rest assured, the final product should be out on time and sweet as shit. ;)

Exactly how sweet can shit possibly be? LOL