PDA

View Full Version : X-box 360, so who bought one?

[SS]Steve-O
11-22-2005, 02:01 PM
I am curious did anybody go out and buy a X-box 360? If you did do you really need it that bad? Go check out ebay and the prices people are getting for there X-box 360's. I think people may have gone crazy with this.

/SuPerMan\
11-22-2005, 02:04 PM
yea on the news i heard that they were around $1100 this morning on ebay

DEVRO
11-24-2005, 05:53 PM
There was actually a brawl at my local Walmart as their policy is a first come first serve basis. The people waiting outside had their own system based on ticket numbers. Well the doors opened and some people who had the first tickets never got an xbox 360 and complained to Walmart. Walmart never wanted anything to do with it so a brawl started! lol

bigcry3

WEEZER
11-29-2005, 09:06 PM
that's crazy... i haven't been much of an xbox user. I don't really use my xbox 1 so there was no rush to get this one. I'll be reserving a ps3 when the time comes.

DatGuy
11-30-2005, 03:50 PM
one of my teachers got 2 of em. He had them in class for us, so I got to play around with one for 3 hours or so. I wasn't very impressed with it, but that might be because one of them burned oot on us while we were playin it. You couldnt even touch the system it had gotten so hot.

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH thumbsdown

AGROS
11-30-2005, 04:00 PM
I just hope Sony is taking notes... I have the Xbox1 and i don't really play it, my roomies are the Halo2 fans and thats the only reason its still around. when i played the 360 at my local EBgames the only thing that impressed me was the way the controller felt. nothing visualy stunning at least from the first generation of games.

Capricorn_J
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
At the toys r us i work at, there were many fights... hek, it was pretty clos to a riot since it was such a limited quantity... we're supposed to get some more in sometime this week, or next week... either way I don't want to be around then.

Lucky fo me, if I want one then I can get one before the store opens but I'll wait for the PS3...