PDA

View Full Version : Last and Final gullie suit!

Cadillac
10-20-2005, 03:49 PM
How accurate is this rumor, to obtain the last and final gullie suit you have to beat the game on the PSP!

[SS]Cuervo
10-20-2005, 05:20 PM
innacurate.. u get them all on commander level (game beaten that is)

Nile
10-20-2005, 05:21 PM
I hate how you have to have a PSP to be able to unlock everyhing. I dont want one...yet.

-Nile

Captain
10-22-2005, 08:13 PM
This is true on the suites, However in order to unlock some of the online players you have to beat certian missions on the PSP.

[101]~Sgt. Ktaz
10-22-2005, 08:45 PM
now, from what i have heard....

beating Fire Team Bravo (PSP) isnt nescessary. If you get A grades on all the missions and get all objectives; includes hidden and cross-talk (on what difficulty i dont know) you can unlock the PSP unlockables. Just hear-say is what i have got on this, and i have heard it more than once so Im starting to think its possible. Then again, it might just be easier to beat the game on the PSP....

dancingban dancingban dancingban dancingban dancingban dancingban

[SS]Vapid
10-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Negative. Unless it pulled one of those fluke glitches, like when people beat it and don't get the weapons, I would have opened those up.

-BubbaGump-
10-24-2005, 02:03 PM
From what I saw in the strategy guide, you can unlock the IW80 and STG77 via the PSP as well if you beat, I believe the Poland missions on any level.

[SS]Cuervo
10-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by obd
From what I saw in the strategy guide, you can unlock the IW80 and STG77 via the PSP as well if you beat, I believe the Poland missions on any level.

I believe thats only WITHIN the PSP

-BubbaGump-
10-24-2005, 03:03 PM
I thought that as well, but in the strategy guide it shows the psp unlockables to be for multiplayer as well. I will go back and read it when I get home to make sure. Maybe there was some fine print at the bottom that I missed.

Prathen
10-25-2005, 03:30 AM
Don't use the Guidebook to find out about things for Unlockables. Its not completely accurate. If you want to know what you can unlock, and how, it tells you inside the game. Thats the best way to find out what you need to do to unlock what you are looking for. Just make sure that you read it carefully, because it will also tell you if you need to unlock it with the PSP.

/SuPerMan\
10-27-2005, 10:26 PM
yea if u beat the psp poland missions on any level u can unlock the stg and iw and if you look under options it tells you everything else that can be unlocked and the requirements....i think there is only one or two characters that u have to use the psp to get...and as for the ghillie suits, just beat the game on commander and you will unlock all three of them