PDA

View Full Version : Twb Forum Doesnt Work

SC(+)PES YOU
09-21-2005, 02:15 PM
the forum for tacical white board doesnt work. www.tacticalwhiteboard.com/forum. it doesnt work. i have tried on 3 computers. whats the point of making a tactic if i cant see other peoples. i need tactics because i have none lol. so please help me.

[SS]Rator
09-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Yes the forums are down. We may be instituting a new forum, but we cannot promise anything. We apologize for any inconvienence, but in anwser to your question "whats the point of making a tactic if i cant see other peoples" The point of making tactics is to share them with your clan so they can see what to do in matches etc.

With the advent of S3 on the horizon, as well as other new games, we may create a new forum for TWB users.

[SS]Shooter
09-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Well, there's always the old standy - EVERYBODY GO RIGHT!

Lgndkllr777
09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
...and then they all go right and die by grenades 3 seconds into the game.

SC(+)PES YOU
09-21-2005, 09:38 PM
i didnt know if it was just me and i didnt mean to make it sound like the TWB was useless. i just wanted to know about it because i like to see other peoples strategies on things like night stalker for sniping.snipersmil

[SS]Rator
09-22-2005, 12:11 AM
yea no prob, when the TWB went down for a while back about 6months ago, we lost the forums. Just havent had a chance to get them back together.