PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary gifts

[SS]Vapid
09-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Three men are sitting at a bar and talking about the last anniversary present that they got for their wives.

The first one says, "I bought my wife something that goes from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds!" The other two ask him what he got her. "I got her a Porsche. And she's never been happier in her life."

The next guy says says, "I know what you mean. I bought MY wife something that goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds! -and she's on cloud nine!" "That could only be a Ferrari," the other two say.

"And what did you give your wife for your anniversary?," they ask the third.

"Now, I don't want to brag, but I bought my wife something that goes from 0 to 200 in 2 seconds."

"No way," say the other two, "That's way faster than the Ferrari and the Ferrari's the fastest thing there is!"

"Nope." the other man says, I got my wife something faster. but the funny thing is that she's really not all that happy about the fact that it goes from zero to 200 in 2 seconds."

"Wow." one of the men said, "That's hard to believe. do you have a picture of it?"

"Sure do"..

[SS]Chief
09-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Again already posted (http://seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4577) back on July 5th...you need to get some ADD medication...

[SS]Vapid
09-15-2005, 06:27 PM
You win Chief!