PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

[SS]ProXimo
10-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new recruit for the Sea Snipers. I am looking forward in meeting everyone and want to thank Rator, Raiden, Cuervo, SnakeBite, and Traffic for the tryout session. It was a blast and I learned how awesome the [SS] clan is.

I am 31 years old. Former US ARMY SOLDIER. Current work as a 3D Design Consultant. I have been a gamer since birth.

My AIM is SSProXimo
My email is TheProximo@hotmail.com

Look forward in meeting everyone and I will see you guys online.

[SS]Raiden
10-16-2003, 07:12 PM
congradulations Prox....( too long to type, lol)
welcome aboard and good luck with the recruitment stage of your tour..

ATTENTION: ALL SEA SNIPERS

LET THE HAZING BEGIN..........its boot time

[SS]ProXimo
10-16-2003, 08:08 PM
What's up Raiden. Hopefully my name will get shorter after I get rid of that [r] at the end. LOL.

I am ready for anything. Bring it on. I will prove myself worthy of the [SS] Tag. Just name how many bodies you want in your backyard and I will deliver. LOL.

It's going to be a blast.

[SS]Dr.Who
10-16-2003, 08:38 PM
Welcome [SS]Proximo[r]. Good to have you aboard. You must have done well last night, congrats on your RECRUIT status. We shall see "how many bodies" lol We got a killin machine on board.

Why you not in military anymore?

[SS]Cuervo
10-16-2003, 10:00 PM
hey doc.. vet.. see how ship shape Prox is.. he got the login name right.. NO SPACES!!! and the [r]

[SS]Dr.Who
10-16-2003, 10:06 PM
ooooouuuuuuuuuuuu impressed. newby luck LOL. Prolly had a little coaching first no doubt from Rator.

[WH] Airborne
10-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Dr.Who
ooooouuuuuuuuuuuu impressed. newby luck LOL. Prolly had a little coaching first no doubt from Rator.

Nah, he's a squared-away troop who doesn't need coaching.

[SS]CJ
10-17-2003, 12:59 AM
Welcome aboard Proximo. Lookin forward to gamin with ya. Watch out for the Claymore X initiations.

[SS]SportoFu
10-17-2003, 02:26 AM
Welcome aboard ProXi......look forward to playin with ya. You shouldn't get too much hazing though.......we still aren't done with Doc. ;)

[SS]Dr.Who
10-17-2003, 08:08 AM
I got a feeling this will be an ongoing lifeli=ong hazing. Like I said the rooks/RECRUITS are safe because of me. LOL

[SS]ProXimo
10-17-2003, 08:37 AM
LOL, You guys are a trip.

[SS]Dr.Who, I am not in the military anymore because the military needed me on the outside. You know. Watching over things. LOL. Actually, I was an M1A1 Tank Gunner with the 2nd Armor Division, Charlie Company. Code name. You guessed it. ProXimo. ProXimo is "Next" in Latin. This name was given to me because I was always ready for the Next mission, the Next victim. LOL

M1A1 Tankers. Heaven don't want us and Hell is afraid we would take over.

Sir, Yes Sir.

[SS]ProXimo
10-17-2003, 08:44 AM
[SS]Jammer, Thanks for the warning man. lol. You guys are brutal. I like It.

[WH] Airborne, Thanks for the compliment. I believe I am a squared away troop, but I still need guidance and coaching. I have a great Drill Sergeant called [SS]Rator. LOL. [SS]Rator has been great in teaching me the ropes. I have much to learn, but I am ready and willing.

"It's up to GOD to forgive our enemies. We just arrange the meeting."

GOD SPEED.

[SS]ProXimo
10-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey, How did it go last night.

Tri-Gun Tournament?

[SS]Dr.Who
10-17-2003, 09:06 AM
Still in progress actually. The competitions were good. The lagg kinda sucked, but what would SOCOM be without the lagg?????????????????? um can you say almost perfect? LOL Nice to see a RECRUIT interested in goings on in the clan.

[SS]Raiden
10-17-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by [SS]ProXimo[r]
Hey, How did it go last night.

Tri-Gun Tournament?

most teams got 1 game in a piece due to boots and CAMPING , lol TEAMS 1 AND 3

ourselves played two. THE MACHINES..

All in All it went well, dont want to give results at this time so as not to intervene with the integrity of the rules. but it was a blast as much as nerve racking

[SS]Steve-O
10-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Hey Prox, welcome to the seasnipers. So your a graphics designer? Do you have a site or anywhere where we can check out your work? Oh ya Doc your still a rook, but now we got "rook2".

[SS]ProXimo
10-17-2003, 11:38 AM
What's up [SS]Steve-O

I saw you in the lobby last night during the Tri-Gun Tournaments. I said hello but I think you entered one of the rooms.

Anyway, No I don't have a web site. I started to learn how to create my own using Macromedia MX Studio. The funny thing is that the SS site is what inspired me to start learning. Man, Rator's level of knowledge is amazing. After going through several tutorials, I can now put my name on a blank page. LOL

I specialize in 3D Modeling and Advance Surface Modeling. I can send you guys some images of stuff I have created. I created a Sony PS3 prototype. At least what I think would look cool. Let me find some of this stuff and send it to you guys.

Peace.

[SS]Snakebite
10-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Welcome aboard Prox, great battle on Nightstalker the other night. I was scared to move, lol.

[SS]ProXimo
10-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Oh, That's right. You where the Sniper. lol

That was a great fight. I had a blast. Good shiting by the way.

Look forward in working together in future battles.

Just to let everyone know. I will be posting a thread with some of my PS3 designs. you can't laugh, even if I am a rook. lol

Peace.

[SS]ProXimo
10-18-2003, 02:38 AM
What's up Veteran. Good gaming tonight. It was fun.

I will see you on the battle field more often.

Badger
10-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Hey Prox you must have something to be able to offer if the SeaSnipers want ya. They are a tough nut to crack but once your in you'll love it and they will treat you like a brother unless you're Dr.Who the Sea Snipers token bitch:D ;) Just kidding Who.

[SS]Raiden
10-18-2003, 05:48 PM
BAHAHHAHAHHA, LMFAO, token bitch,
know your role who.
hell even wh knows it
j/k

[SS]Steve-O
10-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Doc is getting from other clans now. I love clan brotherhood.