PDA

View Full Version : No RPGs

[SS]Vapid
07-06-2005, 08:23 PM
No RPGs (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=rpg_attack)

[SS]Cuervo
07-07-2005, 09:57 AM
he looked like a sponge too...

[SS]Shooter
07-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Decent hit detection.

But it was the head shot that kept him down...

[SS]Cuervo
07-07-2005, 01:45 PM
notice how he try to hit the R3 button to get back up quick..

[SS]Shooter
07-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, real effective use of cover too....Kneeling in the middle of the street, at noon, probably 100 meters away from the target, holding an RPG. Looked like he was showing off to his buddies.

First 5 round burst wounds him, he's like "wtf". Then he gets popped in the head with the next burst. These likely came from the vehicle or whatever he was targeting.

Based on the rate of fire, sounded like an SAW249 on full auto bursted twice... one round was a tracer, also the spread of the shots (1-2 feet, kind of all around him) makes me think it was a open-sighted mounted gun, rather than a precision gun like an M4....but some of the military guys would know better...

AGROS
07-07-2005, 02:40 PM
actually wasn't expecting that.... ouch..even i felt that.

+|Devro
07-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Based on the rate of fire, sounded like an SAW249 on full auto bursted twice... one round was a tracer, also the spread of the shots (1-2 feet, kind of all around him) makes me think it was a open-sighted mounted gun, rather than a precision gun like an M4....but some of the military guys would know better...

Shooter, your part right, my dad sent me this video a long time ago theres a little more to the video then that but anyways, the person who shot the guy with the RPG was a Female Officer, i dont believe she was american thou. anyways it was a mounted machine gun. Type im un-sure. But anyways theres a little more information.