PDA

View Full Version : Last Bastion Quads

SOTG Marine
06-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey guys,

Just sending you all a personal invitation to our Last Bastion Quads tourney in August.

It's free to enter, and I'm personally putting $200 up for the winning team in the way of pre-ordered SOCOM 3 games (or $50 cash if you want), and SOCOM Boonie Hats for every member of the 1st and 2nd Place team.

It should be fun, and with such a huge map and so little players, LAG FREE! We even have a policy to disqualify teams for excessive lag or suspicious circumstances in more than one match, and re-entry of teams defeated by any disqualified team.

Come enter, it should be a good time. I'd like to have a team from the Sea Snipers compete. There's some pretty mean teams signing up, so put on your game faces! lol.

See yall around! And make sure you get back to me on that issue i posted recently about, if you need my help with that matter.

SOTG Marine

Lgndkllr777
06-28-2005, 07:44 PM
QUESTIONS:

1. How old do you have to be to enter?
2. Does it cost anything?
3. What's the minimum number of people from a clan? (Cuz my clan is VERY small...)

[SS]Chief
06-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
QUESTIONS:

1. How old do you have to be to enter?
2. Does it cost anything?
3. What's the minimum number of people from a clan? (Cuz my clan is VERY small...)

I bet if you went to his site...all those questions would be answered.....

[SS]Vapid
06-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Or if you read the whole post.

SOTG Marine
06-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Chief is right...

1. Everyone must be 17 by August 7
2. It is FREE to enter
3. You need FOUR (4) people who ALL have the Hard Drive and Last Bastion.

Good Luck if you sign up, we have some pretty well-known socomers joining this one for their shot at SOCOM 3 for FREE, so I hope to see you there!

Also, on a side note for all you who don't want to compete - I need mods. Please email me at officers@sotg.us if you can moderate for this tourney. Thanks.

[SS]Steve-O
06-29-2005, 11:50 PM
I am up for it as long as I can get 4 others to join me! I want good players ONLY! So sorry Twinkie you cannot be on my team! lol

j/king buddyspinningde

[SS]Grunt
07-01-2005, 04:21 PM
I like!!!!!!!!!