PDA

View Full Version : Help

=D//R=SkyHawk
10-08-2003, 08:15 PM
I am trying to set up one of those PayPal donate banners. I do not know how to link it to my PayPal account. Can anyone help me

[WH] Airborne
10-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Just a friendly bit of advice from one clan leader to another -- your one and only focus should be on building a core group of 8 players. You've got a nice web site, you've got nice graphics, you've got nifty merchandise; you've got a nifty message board. Problem is, you've got less than 8 members. Don't fall into the trap that many a would-be clan leader has fallen into -- they got caught up in building the image, but forgot all about the substance.

At the risk of sounding like a prick (which I'm not trying to be one), a PayPal button serves little purpose when there's no one around to click it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-donations-factory

[SS]Steve-O
10-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Nice sig Air.

[WH] Airborne
10-08-2003, 09:15 PM
Thank you, Sir

[WH] Airborne
10-08-2003, 09:40 PM
:D Well see, these sig pics are the new fad over at the Wolfhound Forums. I think we can thank DeadEye for starting the whole thing too. Anyways, when our Forum first went up I had this really plain-jane sig that I made for myself. Then a bunch of other Wolfhounds learned about Photoshop and started playing around with sigs. Before I knew it, I had one of the shittiest sigs on the Forums. So that's when I finally decided to show everyone who's boss by making the previous chrome sig as seen here:

http://www.clan-wh.com/images/airbornesig.gif

Within the last two weeks, the sigs started getting better and better, so I had to adjust so as to try to stay ahead of everyone else ;) Oh, and by the way -- this is only my 3rd sig in about 6 months.

[SS]Steve-O
10-08-2003, 10:18 PM
Exactly what breech is trying to tell you LMAO.
Sorry breech he just made it to easy.

[SS]SportoFu
10-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by [WH] Airborne
So that's when I finally decided to show everyone who's boss by making the previous chrome sig as seen here:

I REALLY like that one Airborne......it's SWEET. It looks very authoritative. ;)

<WH>sMoKeOuT
10-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Yes thanks to Snakebite for my photoshop again.And Deadeye for making me want to learn how.I have been having fun with everyone's sigs on our forum...Soon I will concure the whole Image Ready thing.But Annimations take practice I'm sure.

[WH] Airborne
10-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Steve-O
Exactly what breech is trying to tell you LMAO.
Sorry breech he just made it to easy.

LOL!!!!!!!

Tagger
10-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Very nice sig, Airborne.

<AE> has lost it's primary sig maker. We're short in graphics design expertise, these days. So, I've been working the photoshop tutorials in my latest book purchase.

My next recruit is going to be a web designer. I don't care if he/she sucks at SOCOM! They just gotta handle that stuff for us.

[SS]Steve-O
10-15-2003, 06:28 PM
LMAO @ Tagger.

[SS]Dr.Who
10-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by <AE> Tagger
Very nice sig, Airborne.

<AE> has lost it's primary sig maker. We're short in graphics design expertise, these days. So, I've been working the photoshop tutorials in my latest book purchase.

My next recruit is going to be a web designer. I don't care if he/she sucks at SOCOM! They just gotta handle that stuff for us.

Sorry Tagger the only "designer" worth havin already got his own clan. LOL

[WH] Airborne
10-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by <AE> Tagger
Very nice sig, Airborne.

Anything I can do to help? Feel free to ask. I'm offering. Wasn't Mundane your sig maker? What happened if you don't mind my asking?

[SS]Dr.Who
10-16-2003, 09:58 AM
Yeah Tagger inquiring minds wants to know LOL