PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Whiteboard Problem

<Adams>
05-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey boys,

I am having a problem with the TWB. My original username, <Adams>, on the TWB is not letting me sign in after you made it free. I even tried have the TWB e-mailing me my password at Robgoofyrm@yahoo.com and that didn't work. So I made a new name Adams and signed in. Well my new name allowed me to sign in but will not let me go to the TWB and make or draw map tactics. My account was working until it was made free. Wondering if you can shed some light on the subject?

[SS]Rator
05-24-2005, 06:41 PM
hmm yeah thats weird, i havent heard of anyone else having probs so check again that youre inputting everything case sensitive and let me know

<Adams>
05-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Okay Rator,

Here is the problem. I am logged in. At the right hand corner it says logged in, in red letters LOGGED IN. USER: Adams
But in the white letters in the middle of the page it says; You must be logged in to use the tactical whiteboard. Funny thing is I am looged in by what the right hand corner says. VERY WEIRD. It registers that I am logged in until I go and try to use the whiteboard.

SEE FOR YOURSELF:
I will private message you the info

[SS]Fight[r]
05-24-2005, 07:36 PM
You should privite message stuff like that to Rator. Anyone can log in as you now. I guess you dont care, because it doesnt work, of course.

<Adams>
05-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks fight; I am a little slow and ride the short bus; LOL!