PDA

View Full Version : tattoo's

TWINKIE'
05-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey was up all i wanted to know how many of you guys and gals out there like tat's? And if you do how many of you have them here's my new 1 i just got have a good 1 peace out

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/schitzotwinkie/IMG_0106.jpg if phot dont show sorry im new at this

[SS]Rator
05-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Cool, i dont have any myself, but my wife has almost full sleeves on both arms and one on the top of her back.

Here's a site im working on for a buddy of mine that i went to art school with, hes a pretty famous realistic tattoo artist. Sites not done yet, so bear with me. Did the logo too.

http://www.generatorstudios.com/so

[SS]Chief
05-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Of course that site looks GREAT! When I rolled over the other area...it did catch me off guard (meaning the sound)....lol.

[SS]Cuervo
05-24-2005, 10:23 AM
i dont have one personally, but i think quite a few of the SS do.. Sport? Raiden? Shooter? Draven?

Vilence Fetish
05-24-2005, 03:47 PM
my dad has one on his arm..its my grandmothers gravestone and my mom has one its a rose (my great aunts it hink they're called all got one) and personally im thinkin bout gettin one when i turn 18 not sure what though (but i got wat 2 1/2 years to think bout it ahaha)

[SS]Hellboy-R
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
I have one on both biceps. The one on my left arm runs from shoulder to my elbow and it is a picture of my youngest brother whom was killed 5 years ago.

[SS]Hoot
05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
I have one on the outside of my right bicep.

It was what my child would have been named if it had not miscarried written in "Kenji" or Chinese for the rest of us.

[SS]Vapid
05-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Kancho[r]
I have one on the outside of my right bicep.

It was what my child would have been named if it had not miscarried written in "Kenji" or Chinese for the rest of us.

You were going to have a kid? Sad to hear about the miscarry.

[SS]Rator
05-24-2005, 09:35 PM
you misspelled it , its KANCHO not Kenji

[SS]Hoot
05-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
you misspelled it , its KANCHO not Kenji

Lol..... its not written in Japanese... Its Chinese lettering.

Kancho is what you will be seeing shortly. As well as hott chicks in the Sweet SS tag shirt that just arrived.

[SS]Blitz
05-24-2005, 10:27 PM
I have the tazmanian devil wering a Marine Corps cover holding a smoking m-16 high on my left bicept.

I want to get barbed wire around mu right bicept with a [SS] logo hanging from it.