PDA

View Full Version : Tryout Requirements?

GwcDragon
05-23-2005, 09:54 PM
First I want to commend all of you on the excellent job you have done with the maps. They have helped me out tremendously with knowing where everything is in them. Kudos. I was wondering what are the requirements that you look for in people that are interested in trying out for your clan? From what I have seen so far in your site and all that I have read from you guys, I can surmise that your clan doesn't glitch like most people do. I'm currently in a clan that has a few members that glitch and I want out of it. You guys know what you're doing and have a cool and level head about gaming. Usually by the time I get online, you guys are off so it's hard for me to get to play with any of you. Thanks in advance.

Socom II: gwcdragon, DragonEye.

[SS]Blitz
05-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Send a friend invite to VAPID some night. He is west coast and plays fairly late. As far as recruitment goes email rator@generatorstudios.com

Good luck.

GwcDragon
05-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks.

TWINKIE'
05-23-2005, 10:59 PM
hey i wanna try out who do i send a invite to if i already have you guys on my freinds list toothysmil

[SS]Vapid
05-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Blitz
Send a friend invite to VAPID some night. He is west coast and plays fairly late.

I would be more than happy to meet up with you online. If we can't seem to be online at the same time to accept friend invites, shoot me an email with a round about time you're online and I'll be sure to log on. vapid@seasnipers.net

I look forward to playing with you.