PDA

View Full Version : Socom for the PSP

[SS]Blitz
05-13-2005, 03:40 PM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/611/611749p2.html?fromint=1

Finally....... Now I am psyched that I bought a PSP.bigclap

[SS]Vapid
05-13-2005, 03:50 PM
It's hard enough to see people in the distance. The resolution on the PSP is great but how would you see anyone.

[SS]Shooter
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Blitz doesn't shoot people over 25 feet away, so he'll be fine.

The article did say that Socom 3 multiplayer info was coming out later today...

WEEZER
06-01-2005, 02:16 PM
just saw the video for the psp... pretty sweet. How do you like your psp Blitz?

[SS]Chief
06-01-2005, 03:09 PM
I checked this out at E3...and I really didn't like it (the game that is), the control sticks as well for the PSP are to small. My big ol' dick skinners were to big for the little controls. Also the game is set-up for auto kill. Meaning, you just have to aim in the general direction and shoot...that was it. It might have been a beta version...but folks weren't really that excited about it.

TWINKIE'
06-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Chief
I checked this out at E3...and I really didn't like it (the game that is), the control sticks as well for the PSP are to small. My big ol' dick skinners were to big for the little controls. Also the game is set-up for auto kill. Meaning, you just have to aim in the general direction and shoot...that was it. It might have been a beta version...but folks weren't really that excited about it. i agree with you i played it at E3 also and i didnt like it either .... i love the psp just wont buy that game

bearcub
06-07-2005, 11:36 PM
That's pretty cool about SOCOM on the PSP. The screen may be small, but still a fun game to take on the road.

I played on a 13 in TV for a while because my apartment got robbed and it was much harder then playing on a bigger screen, but you can do it. I couldn't aim worth a shit, but still had fun until I got a new tv.

I also played watching video capture mode on my computer, so I could make videos (which of course I never figured out how to publish). :(