PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

-BubbaGump-
05-03-2005, 11:33 AM
bigclap

I just started playing Socom and Socom 2 online within the last 6 months. I started with Socom which at the time I thought was Socom 2 but that is another story. Anyway, I went to the playstation site to find out where to get info and the maps and got pointed to your site. The maps for both Socom and Socom 2 have been a great help. You guys are doing a great job with this site and the maps.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Maybe I will play with you guys sometime. I am sure that I am not anywhere close to your level, but I do enjoy playing the game. I usually get on around 10 pm central every night and play for 2 to 3 hours. My Socom 2 id is obd. Don't be fooled by the clan tag that is along with my name. It is one I created so my 9 year old would be in a clan and people wouldn't bug him about joining their clans. We are the only 2 in the clan.

[SS]Rator
05-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Thanks and welcome O. We usually post up in here in the "Current Location" forum where we are playing from nite to nite. Feel free to jump in. We'll try to help or answer any questions you have about Socom too. Glad the maps have been able to help you out, and thanks for the compliment.