PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate SOCOM II?

[SS]Hoot
05-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Probably not as much as this guy... (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Over-reacting-to-socom)
Saw this over on the mXm boards.... thought I'd see what kinda reactions will pop up here.

[SS]Chief
05-03-2005, 06:47 AM
Wow.....can you say Medication!? I think that Rator had those same issues at one time....are you sure that isn't you Ares?

[SS]Hoot
05-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Ahhhh dangit..... I thought for sure my cover wouldnt be blown for at least a couple days. Good job Chief... lol

[SS]Cuervo
05-03-2005, 11:57 AM
L

[SS]Steve-O
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Ares
Ahhhh dangit..... I thought for sure my cover wouldnt be blown for at least a couple days. Good job Chief... lol

Well with your teeth being pulled it may be you becuase I did not understand a word that kid said. hehehe j/king

[SS]Hoot
05-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Steve-O
Well with your teeth being pulled it may be you becuase I did not understand a word that kid said. hehehe j/king

LOL...... damn. The small details did me in. But voice isnt that SQUEEKY... haha

-BubbaGump-
05-04-2005, 11:01 AM
That is why there is a mature rating on this game. Hell my 9 year old acts better than that ADD kid from the video. He takes dying a whole lot better than that. Unless it is my that sniped him and then he gets a little mad at me. But under no circumstance will he ever throw a controller, kick or hit anything like that.

I do think that was staged and if it was, I hope he broke some of his equipment by making this video. Now that would be truly funny.

[SS]Vapid
05-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Twinkie's son reacts 10x better than that and I think he's only 4.

On the other hand, my brother is 27 and still acts like that if he plays video games. LAPDs finest.

Vilence Fetish
05-06-2005, 08:27 PM
i admit....thats exactly how i act when i keep gettin killed sadsmiley ....but it takes like 5 games of losing to get me worked up enuff to throw my controller....i acually snapped my headset once cause this *** kept glitchin to get bhind me and killin me but i saudered it and fixed it the next day