PDA

View Full Version : do you mind

PSYCHO
04-14-2005, 11:26 PM
if i add a few of you guys to my friend list. I do non stop sniping and nothing is more fun to me than sniping with other snipers. If it's alright, I'll add a few of you guys to my friend list and play with you guys.

[SS]Vapid
04-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Welcome to our site. I got your invite and I accepted. Thanks.

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 12:02 AM
yeah. sorry i didn't wait for a reply on here, but i just thought I'd give it a try and did consider that you could have rejected it, but thank you

[SS]Blitz
04-15-2005, 12:30 AM
I didnt get one. whatreyout

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 12:33 AM
haha well i don't exactly know your screen name cause i added based on the "Crew" page. I noticed a lot of you had periods at the end, so I'm guessing you are Blitz. ?

I didn't realize I was on my psycho name until later, but I'll be sending ones on my other name MANTIS (I is an L =( )

Everytime I earn a captain name I start a new name so I don't lose my addiction. I've had about 5 already, but the rank reset erased most, but I'm on my 3rd name only at the double bar.

I'll send you one though

[SS]Rator
04-15-2005, 12:58 AM
Why do people give a crap about their ranking? I just dont get it. I guess its different for solo players.

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 02:01 AM
I don't. I earn a captain then start a new name. Otherwise I'd get bored of socom. It's the rank up people you gota worry about. Pay $50 to sit in a room without moving and watching time go by.

[SS]Vapid
04-15-2005, 03:05 AM
I thought i was getting a fan club when I got 2 new friend invites. Oh well.

Look forward to playing with you more in the future.

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 09:25 AM
yeah i use to have a sniper only clan around when socom 2 first came out. Very successful clan. I made sick practices for us like one team sets up claymores in random spots and the other sets up mines and we'd shoot them from opposite ends of a map and me and a good friend of mine would do a 1v1 respawn with the same team glitch and we'd have sniping practices while one dodges bullets and the other tries to shoot.

I made one guy work the sr-25 sd damn good. It was fun stuff.

was good playing you and that definitely was a bad night. At times my game adapter moves and if it points wrong then everyone in my screen lags. Wireless routers do that to you. It wasn't too bad. I just moved the antanas around then got kills over deaths.

[SS]Cuervo
04-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I assume you got a Wireless-B adapter then...

[SS]Shooter
04-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Why do people give a crap about their ranking? I just dont get it.
Me neither, but Blitz seems focused on it for some reason...

[SS]Vapid
04-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Why do people give a crap about their ranking? I just dont get it. I guess its different for solo players.

I think that explaines it. If I'm in a room without anyone I know I will leave if I keep loosing, it's just not fun. With everyone here I have fun even if I go 0-8.

[SS]Blitz
04-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Shooter
Me neither, but Blitz seems focused on it for some reason...

LMAO!!!!!

[SS]Grunt
04-15-2005, 04:26 PM
burp******* lol

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 05:46 PM
yes ma'am. Wireless - B. only once has the wireless lag helped me. I looked normal to everyone, but in my screen everyone stalled in one spot so it was easy kills. It was unusual. Every time if lags though I get screwed

Lgndkllr777
04-15-2005, 05:47 PM
ooo add me to your friends list! my user name is Lgndkllr777

PSYCHO
04-15-2005, 05:51 PM
never

nah im jk. I'll hit you up with a friend invite when I get the chance. Hoppin out of town for the day here in a few minutes