PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM 2 Paintball

Lgndkllr777
04-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Anyone ever tried it? It's really fun!

[SS]Chief
04-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes I have...the only thing, you have to have guys that will follow the rules. But over all it is a blast.

[SS]SportoFu
04-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I've played that with SOTG. It was a blast, but yeah, EVERYONE has to play by the rules.

Lgndkllr777
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by [SS]SportoFu
I've played that with SOTG. It was a blast, but yeah, EVERYONE has to play by the rules.

I checked out the SOTG and geez... thats a very realistic and strict clan... No victory dances or shooting at dead bodies, no taunts...

...but yea it sucks when people take out the stronger guns...

[SS]Blitz
04-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
thats a very realistic and strict clan... No victory dances or shooting at dead bodies, no taunts...

Thats a great idea....... shiftyeyes

[SS]SportoFu
04-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
I checked out the SOTG and geez... thats a very realistic and strict clan... No victory dances or shooting at dead bodies, no taunts...
Yeah, that's why I played with them.

Lgndkllr777
04-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah, that's why I played with them.

Yea but victory dancing whatreyout ? Victory dancing isnt THAT bad now come on, is it? I mean, I understand where theyre going with the taunts... cuz u have the idiots who curse you off and say that you suck when u killed them more than they killed you... but if i did my "lethalsnipers.8m.com" taunt (or if i were in their clan, their site) would they actually kick me out?

[SS]SportoFu
04-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know where they draw their line on that one. I DO know that I don't use taunts, and I ONLY dance on my own teamates in the privacy of our own room, just for fun, but never in public, and never on someone in any other clan. It's just not cool, the win should be good enough.

[SS]Steve-O
04-10-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't know where they draw their line on that one. I DO know that I don't use taunts, and I ONLY dance on my own teamates in the privacy of our own room, just for fun, but never in public, and never on someone in any other clan. It's just not cool, the win should be good enough.

I agree with this, well said.

Vilence Fetish
04-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Just read the middle part of wat sportofu wrote again and dont think socom, just take it word for word.....i found it rather amusing when he said "I ONLY dance on my own teamates in the privacy of our own room" laffyguy yea i hav a sick n twisted mind but hey makes life fun to live.

^not ment to make fun of sport

Lgndkllr777
04-17-2005, 06:32 PM
Wow....

PSYCHO
04-18-2005, 03:30 PM
in my opinion I say...

i paid $50 to victory dance, so I'll do it when I feel it is necessary

i laugh when i see a terrorist do a funky chicken dance on my body

i think America would have less fear if we saw arab terrorist doing chicken dances on camera

how did paintball turn into this?

[SS]Chief
04-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks to your comments....which have added to removing the subject of Paintball.

[SS]Rator
04-18-2005, 04:00 PM
"i paid $50 to victory dance, so I'll do it when I feel it is necessary"

You paid $50 to victory dance?! LOL! You got owned. BTW, dancing is never "necessary" and only adds insult to injury. Its the animated equivalent of saying "Nyah Nyah, I shot you." Don't get me wrong, we dance on each other in closed practices, but doing it to people you dont know, or in a clan match is just disrespectful, as is shooting dead bodies.

"i think America would have less fear if we saw arab terrorist doing chicken dances on camera"

Doubt youd think that if he was dancing on your brothers corpse in Iraq.

Now, back to the subject again pls.

[SS]SportoFu
04-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Paintball is good.

[SS]Cuervo
04-18-2005, 04:48 PM
im still trying to understand how you play paintball on socom..

[SS]SportoFu
04-18-2005, 05:09 PM
You take a map like DesertGlory, then pretend there's line across the middle of the map say from the hostage room door over to the strip. Then you use sub machine guns on single fire and just giver. It's pretty tough at first but when you get use to it it's quite fun. It also makes you practice your acuracey.

PSYCHO
04-18-2005, 05:13 PM
only got a pregnant sister lol

yes, paintball is good.

I love desert glory and the mixer in paintball

frostfire is whored

[SS]Cuervo
04-18-2005, 05:32 PM
you play till u get hit or till you die?

[SS]SportoFu
04-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Till you die.

[SS]Chief
04-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Sometimes folks make respawn rooms. The original was Frostfire...the SEALs would be in the box room and the Terriost would stay outside and you just hit behind the boxes and pop out and around. You can not go into the box room and they can not come out. When they die (SEAL) they just enter through the back door from the spawn and Terroist just spawn from the water tower... and you are already outside. Again, some folks enter the room and go full auto and ruin it for a few...till they get voted. Also no bombs...just smoke and flashbangs, baby!

[SS]Steve-O
04-18-2005, 06:27 PM
You play it like a regular round not like respawn. You have one minute to set-up, and get to your designated area. Also you have to set your gun so its on single fire.

http://www.fightstudios.com/ss/store/PaintballFF.jpg

[SS]Steve-O
04-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Here is DG, Thats all I know.

http://www.fightstudios.com/ss/store/PaintballDG.jpg

[SS]Chief
04-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Nice bro...good Steve-O...now little kids will be using your maps forever...lol.

[SS]Steve-O
04-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Chief
Nice bro...good Steve-O...now little kids will be using your maps forever...lol.
Jeez Chief http://seasnipers.net/forums/images/smilies/rock.gif STFU, Rator is going to shut me down. http://seasnipers.net/forums/images/smilies/flames.gif

BTW I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE MAPS, I AM JUST SHOWING A RENDATION OF PAINTBALL BOUNDRIES!