PDA

View Full Version : Check out HLS

[HLS]KittyPryde
04-08-2005, 10:33 PM
hey SS. I'm Kitty Pryde from HLS. I know grifter from being on the scea forums a lot and blitz from playin with mxm frequently. a saw grifter over on my site a few times and sportofu (sp??). anyways. myself and another person in our clan are signed up for your tactical whiteboard. its awesome and the maps have been very useful in drawing up our strategies for our new members to see. we're a quickly growing clan and have been together for almost a year. most of us were in a previous clan together so i guess over a year. we're 3 full active rosters deep and are looking to get our name out there. our site is http://s3.invisionfree.com/hls/index.php we're working on a main page site currently to link our forum to. hope to see you guys over there! we run contests for prizes freqently and are always looking for new people to play with and new twists on the game! i run our forum and definitely welcome anyone to join!

[SS]Rator
04-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Welcome.Thanks for your support with the TWB, the maps and your compliments. We will be making some nice changes to the TWB very soon. Thanks for the invite and good luck with your site. BTW, Requiem is almost done

[SS]SportoFu
04-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by [HLS]KittyPryde
and sportofu (sp??).
LoL!! What's up Kitty, good to see you.