PDA

View Full Version : Snakes Redneck word of the day

[SS]Snakebite
04-04-2005, 03:23 PM
witchidigi
...adverb, used to end a question
...pronounced (witch-ee-di-jee)

"You didn't happen to bring tha bug zapper witchidigi?

[SS]Vapid
04-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Snake,
It's not that I don't want to respond, it's more along the lines of how. I'm still looking for something as funny.

[SS]Snakebite
04-06-2005, 11:34 AM
No prob, more than likely nothing you posted would be funny to me. I hear this stuff in every day language and prob let a few slip myself.

Todays word

Yorn
....adverb, shows posession
....sounds like it looks :P

Example: When sharing a room with a few of your 12 brothers and sisters, uncles or whatever {insert redneck inbred joke here}. Get up grab some pants out of the floor to put on...

"These pants are too big, they're not mine, they're yorn!"

[UM]-decay-
04-06-2005, 05:16 PM
hey i thought it was a word of the day and you skipped a day

[SS]Snakebite
04-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Geez, guess I'll have to post 2 to make up for it. Good game last night , you guys finally caught on and shut us down at that back gate. Nice come back!

Word of the day...

Gubmint
..noun
...pronounced just like you see it

"The US [u]Gubmint needs to lower gas prices!"

cheer
..adverb

"This is my favorite sniping spot right cheer"

Pops
04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
monback,

While I enjoy humor, it is hardly funny to make fun of the way I talk Snake. In the future I wish you would make fun of other noritys.... Monback. LOL.

[SS]Snakebite
04-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Since I'm 100% pure unadulterated Redneck, I earn the right to make fun of myself all I want. C'mon join me, you know younto, aight? hehe

Pops
04-07-2005, 07:58 PM
sincuwas so nice to invite me, aight... gunta join in on the fixens, and do a little hoedownin. yeeha.

Vilence Fetish
04-17-2005, 06:36 PM
hmmm sounds oddly familar....i'm thinking the blue collar comedy tour/show one or the other.