PDA

View Full Version : Number One Admiral's Stats

[SS]Shooter
03-30-2005, 12:57 PM
FROM SCEA FORUMS:

And you guys thought you were good....
http://img197.exs.cx/img197/4799/admiralonecopy2cv.jpg

Look at his hours played... I did the math, thats 25.63 years. Now, if some of YOU played a little more, like for 25 years straight, maybe you would be ownage like this guy.

This guy started playing in 1980... while you were waiting to see 'Who shot JR' and playing Pac-Man, this guy was pooning noobs all over the place in Sandstorm!

[SS]Rator
03-30-2005, 01:07 PM
LOL! 92% hit percentage?! Yeah, I'll believe that when i become president... Haxor...

[UM]-decay-
03-30-2005, 01:38 PM
lmao its amazing how lame some people are. if your going to hack something make it worth your time

[SS]Steve-O
03-30-2005, 02:33 PM
I thought I had a high HP%. I think Zipper has pretty much giving up on the whole cheater thing.

This proves that rank does not matter.

[SS]Cuervo
03-30-2005, 02:53 PM
this should be evident enough that SOCOM DNAS is GARBAGE!!

NearBeer
03-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Now I have to pull out my BS flag on that one... how does he even show his face . It is obvious he didnt earn any of that.

Wow ... how does zipper even let this happen. Doesnt someone monitor this. Someone please tell me how this happens.

You know guys I suffered from post tramatic syndrome when I got back from the war and it took me 5 months to get to where I dont lose my temper and act out aggression when things piss me off, sometimes I couldnt stop my self, but with a loving wife and friends I have almost gotten over it. But this is about to make me have a relaps LOL.

Lgndkllr777
03-30-2005, 08:45 PM
not even the best of snipers can have 92% hit percentage....

and 25 years of playing... wow this guy thinks we're stupid huh?

i played with this guy before and i killed him... he wasnt that good....

i also played with AFGAN who is rank 3 i think and killed him... he glitches to get into games cuz i was in a Commanders Only room and he came in our game... showed the star too in the lobby... killed him too...

so i got two of the admirals, and must say... they aren't that good... some guy out of an Ensigns Only room who has 30 minutes could kill them...

[SS]Blitz
03-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by [LS]Lgndkllr777
not even the best of snipers can have 92% hit percentage....

and 25 years of playing... wow this guy thinks we're stupid huh?

i played with this guy before and i killed him... he wasnt that good....

i also played with AFGAN who is rank 3 i think and killed him... he glitches to get into games cuz i was in a Commanders Only room and he came in our game... showed the star too in the lobby... killed him too...

so i got two of the admirals, and must say... they aren't that good... some guy out of an Ensigns Only room who has 30 minutes could kill them...

I think even good players die once in a while.......

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way defending these guys.

I used to play with D E A D a lot. He was ranked in the top ten for quite a while when the game 1st came out, and before rank up was going on. He was a very talented player, but even with my noobish skills I killed him once in a while.

NearBeer
03-31-2005, 12:41 PM
there is a guy in the message boards on OPM that says this

I know Afghan hes a little Mexican kid who lives in Cali. with his parents his parents are rich.And he has 11 ps2s no life and thinks hes so cool because he plays for our school basketball team..all he does is sit on bench.Hes a ugly nerd sucks at life...Theres the truth and nothing but the truth holla at me for more INFO. AIMne8 7 iN Progrs Honost..

[SS]Vapid
04-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Not that there's any point but those are all really big numbers so I wanted to make it easier to grasp.

1. Kills divided by total rounds = .37 kills per round.
Thats about 1 kill every 3 rounds.

2. Hours logged = 25 years.
Thats not adjusting for time spent in menus and lobbies. It must take a few years of greening up to get through 3.2 million games.

3. Total games multipled by 11 = 36 million rounds.
That should be the highest number of rounds if all games ended 6-5.

4. Rounds won + rounds lost = 214 million.
That's about 178 million rounds to many if every game ended 6-5.

By averaging his numbers based on his number of games played, this is what an average game should look like.

Rounds Won = 470
Rounds Lost = 246
Kills = 270
Deaths = .003
Suicides = .003

[SS]Steve-O
04-01-2005, 12:22 PM
I am wondering how he does it? Speed up time in gameplay? Or does he just hack it?

[SS]Vapid
04-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I think it's a gameshark or something similar because of the number patterns. They remind me of hexidecimal.

[SS]Cuervo
04-01-2005, 02:16 PM
its hacked.. and yeah.. defintiely the numbers are related.

Lgndkllr777
05-05-2005, 05:05 PM
bump

-BubbaGump-
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
My clan from Socom 1 finally made the jump last night to Socom 2. We were playing in an all ranks room with 4 captains. A couple of them were very good, but 2 of them went 2 - 8 and 2 - 9 for 5 or 6 games in a row. I realize rank means nothing, but if your carrying around wings on your shoulder and can't play for crap you would think you would be smart enough to stick to your rank up rooms. That way no one would really know how bad you really were.

[SS]Vapid
05-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Sometimes the kills just don't go your way.

[SS]Shooter
05-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Lol... I was gonna say that might have been me, but I remembered I lost my wings...

Seriously, a few bad grenades, and some keen enemies can make ANYONE go 1-9 on any given map on any given night.

On another note, Socom II has been around for a while, why the late switch?

-BubbaGump-
05-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Actually he was around after the grenades stopped. He was talking smack to someone in the lobby and he rushed the left side of the seal beach after the grenades stopped. He didn't last to long that way as there were 3 down there everytime. I came with him several times and ended up taking a couple of them out several times and all 3 off them once. After that battle of was usually out of ammo though and had to start using my DE.

As for the late start, I didn't start playing Socom until about 5 months ago. I got online connectivity (cable modem) in November of last year and started playing NCAA Football online. Then for Christmas I got Call of Duty and started playing that for a while. I never actually played that online though. Then a friend told me about Socom and said that if you had a Headset you could talk to your team and tell them where to go on the single player version. So I went to the store to pick it up one day (a headset and the game.) I got the Socom 2 box and was reading it and decided to buy it. The game I had, had the tag ripped so I grabbed the one behind it. I didn't know much about the online version except that you could do it. I played the single player for about 2 weeks and then decide to go online. When I went I struggled badly at first but was addicted from the beginning. I started reading the Sony message boards and any other I could to find out about Socom 2. I read about your site and how to find the maps and came here. I started noticing that my game didn't have all the S2 maps for some reason. I figured it was because it was the greatest hits version. Also I kept seeing screenshots of stats and peoples points for the round and I didn't see either of those screens. Hell, I was called a noob on the Sony board because I couldn't get to my stats screen. I was really starting to get confused because my game didn't show any of that. I decided one day to go to gamers and get an original version of Socom 2 to see if the original version gave me more than I had before. When I loaded the game I noticed everything was totally different. I then realized I might have been playing Socom 1 and sure enough I was. The box behind the Socom 2 box was, yes a Socom 1 box and I didn't even notice it. whatreyout

Hopefully now the laughing has stopped.

I then started playing Socom 2 for about an hour a night to get used to the maps and warm up. I then played Socom 1 for the rest of the night. I have to say that Socom 2 really helped my Socom 1 game alot. For the last month though, I have only played Socom 1 about 1 night a week and the rest of the time on Socom 2. My clan didn't come over for a while because our leader couldn't get Socom 2 to work. Turns out it was a bad cable modem, but it worked for Socom 1, go figure. He replaced his cable modem yesterday and when I went to play they were all about to go over to Socom 2. Hell one of the girls on our clan made her boyfriend go out and by her a copy last night so she could play it. I have to say he is whipsmiley.

Lost_Angel
05-12-2005, 07:07 PM
gotta love socom is all i gotta say, i hope Socom3 finds a new Server to host there games

[SS]Fight[r]
05-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Before the ranks and stats got reset, I use to play with Eagle1. He was ranked #3 at one point. He was in my Socom 1 clan. He is a very cool and skilled player. The only reason he glitched because he thought that that was the only way he could get back at Zipper for the quality of Socom II. I still play with him when I can. Not all the high ranked players are kids with no life. No, this is an adult with no life. He didnt trash talk or anything like that.

[SS]Blitz
05-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Fight
Before the ranks and stats got reset, I use to play with Eagle1. He was ranked #3 at one point. He was in my Socom 1 clan. He is a very cool and skilled player. The only reason he glitched because he thought that that was the only way he could get back at Zipper for the quality of Socom II. I still play with him when I can. Not all the high ranked players are kids with no life. No, this is an adult with no life. He didnt trash talk or anything like that.

Well, he certainly taught Zipper a lesson by ranking up or glitching. As we all can see they took it to heart. sillysmile

[SS]Fight[r]
05-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Its stupid, yes. But also understandable.

-scar.face-
05-19-2005, 03:07 AM
now see thats some shit up there.. but i have my wings and ive never once rankd up, or glitched, or any of that bullshit..and ive difenetly had night s were i go 2 8 or 2 9 but still its not normally for that many games straight

but yeah kids that do that shit are gay as fuck and shouldnt even bother playing the game.. if u suck that damn bad find a different game

MidgetLover
05-20-2005, 08:46 PM
LoL. Our # 1 killer has 12400 sucidies and 12792 total deaths. Now the question is are u really that good. If you actually kill yourself more then the other teams. LMAO. God you have to love the loser of Socom. How yeah, Hi everyone long time no see or type. LOL