PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought!

Pops
03-29-2005, 09:32 PM
this was on another clans web site, and although it unnerves me to think there are those who would do this, I guess its the guy out to make a fortune who ruins it for others who play for the fun and competition of fairness. http://forums.gamebattles.com/showthread.php?p=871763

I personally would like to find out who this Idiot, Idiot is, and then publish his name all over the forums in OPM, GB, so on. Of course I am a little agressive at times and have to quelch the desire to whoop his butt also .

Lgndkllr777
03-29-2005, 09:45 PM
i agree... anyone who needs to hack socom to be good should be... ummmm.... uhhh....

[SS]Rator
03-30-2005, 12:20 AM
I just dont understand the point of cheating. For instance, the movie the Incredibles, the kid is super fast and wants to go out for sports, but what the hell would be the point of even competing if you already know youre going to win?

Lgndkllr777
03-30-2005, 12:37 AM
or when a fat person enters an eating contest...

[SS]Rator
03-30-2005, 12:43 AM
lol, yeah well thats diff, i seen that skinny asian kid down lots of hot dogs...:O

BTW, thanks for the info Pops.

Pops
03-30-2005, 09:01 AM
If you pay attention to my AIM , you know my last name is Pigg... well my wife and mother actually stopped me from going to Airborne School about 10 years ago, saying Pigs dont fly. So I am inclined now to come to a conclusion that piggs do fly on planes, but they dont jump out of perfectly good planes! Some things are not ment to be, Piggs dont fly and SOCOM is not meant to be cheated on, yet people who cant possibly ever be the best try to cheat to get there, my only prayer to God is that they get what they deserve, their PS2 blows up one day while cheating.

[SS]Cuervo
03-30-2005, 11:22 AM
lol.. door is open..

Domain name: codemajic.com

Registrant:
John Xavier (5MT67) jxvr@aol.com
2183 E Livingston Ave # R
Columbus, OH 43209

Phone: 614-231-1977
Fax: 614-231-1977

damm.. dont you wish Breach was out..

[SS]Steve-O
03-30-2005, 12:00 PM
You want to know what would be really funny(in a bad way) is that Sony/Zipper is acutally behind all this so that we stop play SII and buy SIII.

[SS]Shooter
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
I know [SS]Grifter was heavily involved in the implementation and testing of DNAS.

He says that codemajic can not consistently work. Plus, how often do we ever even venture into public rooms? There's a lot of issues in a US EAST 3 Medley room to worry about BESIDES cheating. This includes 12-yr old gangstas, screaming kids, music on the mic, Team killing, etc....

The best idea is to just stay in semi-private rooms with the people you trust...

NearBeer
03-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Amen brother! Keep up the good fight. Reak havoc and let go the dogs of war!

[UM]-decay-
03-30-2005, 01:43 PM
see in order for cheat systems like code majic to work sony and zipper have to leave holes in the programming. so in leaving the holes they allow cheating but they did enable the DNAS to boot it after a little while to keep some people happy.

all cheats work off of holes left in the system so that the companies can pull people in who don't like the game how it was designed.

hints why in some games you can enter codes with the controller