PDA

View Full Version : Full Spectrum Warrior for PS2...

[SS]Chief
03-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Okay I don't know how the PC version is, or the XBOX version...but the PS2 version...SUCKS! Don't waist your $20 like I did. I mean the only reason I even bought this, was because it was only $20.

I did the in game for a few rounds...and the idea laid out, you are in charge of a four man squad...that includes yourself. You move to various check points and either provide cover fire or move to eliminate the enemy.

The part that I didn’t' like, everyone in your squad just sits there till you tell them to do everything. No forward thinking....I mean at least in SOCOM single player mod you can tell the team to open fire as they see enemies. Not here...you have to direct every single thing. And the enemy doesn't move...they just sit there waiting for you....again, at least in SOCOM they will make there way toward you to try and kill you.

Online...when you log on, someone has to be in game and they can join you, as you are playing. They will become Bravo Squad leader...and again, you just follow each other around. Also it is open mic...so I get to hear the other guy as he ate his chips and yelled back at his mom, when she told him to clean his room....I think he would have been better off, cleaning his room.

I have no idea how a game like this gets a 7.5...who rates these games?

http://www.gamespot.com/finder/findgames.html

[SS]Fight[r]
03-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Wow, really? The XBOX version rocked. Great music, great graphics, huge maps. Again, no foward thinking, but still cool. In the XBOX version you got to control two four man squads. You used cover fire and flanking to acheive goals. I enjoyed it.

[SS]Steve-O
03-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I think it is ment to be played kinda like Chess. You have to move all the pieces into there place.

[SS]Fight[r]
03-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, it is a lot like chess.

[SS]Steve-O
03-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Fight
Yeah, it is a lot like chess.

see I am right Booyah!

<====INFINIT WISDOM!!!!

[SS]Chief
03-28-2005, 10:36 PM
^
[]
[]
[]
Dork!

[SS]Rator
03-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Mr. Infinite Wisdom needs a spelling lesson...

POP*